Post-Game Talk: Lose. WCQF - Game 3 - Nashville at Colorado - 9:00 PM Central - NBCSN, SN, TVAS - NSH Leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
I think you guys will. I believe Myers is out for awhile. That’s a tough loss for them. That should be the conference final!
Yeah, the format did us no favors this year.

Honestly if we don't get game 4 I don't have a great feeling for the rest of this series, obviously need a better effort than they gave in the first. It'll be dicey if the defense doesn't tighten things up.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado has been the better team for probably at least 6/12 periods and this series and has appeared to be the hungrier team in probably all of them.
without their #1 defenseman and starting goalie and a top 4 defenseman the past 2 games. that's the scary (sad?) part.

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
Predators looked completely unprepared last night.

They weren't moving the puck quickly enough out of their d-zone, made several bad turnovers that led to a couple goals.

They have to win the first 10 minutes of Game 4 by playing simpler away a game hockey: get pucks deep, win battles. Make the Avalanche defend.

Stop taking undisciplined penalties. Play the game at even strength where depth is an advantage.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
without their #1 defenseman and starting goalie and a top 4 defenseman the past 2 games. that's the scary (sad?) part.
Funny though, it's actually helped them against our forecheck. Their defensemen aren't carrying the puck and they're centers are playing disciplined in the defensive zone. It's one pass or off the boards, they've all bought in to team defense in the defensive zone and it's disrupting our ability to play a high energy aggressive forecheck.

Reactions: Pred303

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Funny though, it's actually helped them against our forecheck. Their defensemen aren't carrying the puck and they're centers are playing disciplined in the defensive zone. It's one pass or off the boards, they've all bought in to team defense in the defensive zone and it's disrupting our ability to play a high energy aggressive forecheck.
i think us getting that first goal would really help negate this. we've been down or tied pretty much the whole series except the 3rd period in game 1 and 2 it seems. really opens us up and allows them to really clog it up at times then breakout with their speed.

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
i think us getting that first goal would really help negate this. we've been down or tied pretty much the whole series except the 3rd period in game 1 and 2 it seems. really opens us up and allows them to really clog it up at times then breakout with their speed.
Agree if we can start off fast and get that first goal to put pressure on them, that would be huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad