Pre-Game Talk: Look ahead to our next los- errrr game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

@kevin_mcgran Nonis, to me, via email, re: Rielly and world juniors: While it's highly unlikely I won't rule it out yet.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
@kevin_mcgran Nonis, to me, via email, re: Rielly and world juniors: While it's highly unlikely I won't rule it out yet.

Awesome. Let's get him away as far as possible from this trainwreck.

It's not like Carlyle has a brain. He consistently plays Rielly with deadweights like Fraser and Ranger instead of realizing that Phaneuf and Gunnarsson should be split to form two good pairings.

Rielly won't be playing over Fraser. Fraser is far too important for this team's identity. He can't skate, he can't shoot, low IQ. Perfect Carlyle type player.

Mr Scarface*

I'm going to go Messier on everyone and make a bold prediction:

WE WILL WIN!
That would mean the sharks playing not 100% motivated and the Leafs being so hard and heavy 100% through the whole game. That team is just murderous right now and I am not expecting big things tonight. They game book we have right now and the play we play... it doesn't suit us at all against the sharks. Every other team in the league I would say we CAN win, but not them. Not now. Maybe later this season, but not now.

Carlyle's hard team will be ready later. But not now. These games don't matter jack crap.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Big Joe, Little Joe and Lightning Logan it doesn't get much better than that to demonstrate strength down the middle for the Sharks.

This is going to be a real tough challenge for the Leafs and a team that gives up the most shots against in the NHL on a nightly basis.

mikebel111*

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 4m
RT @koshtorontosun: Nazem Kadri's grandfather has passed away in London, Ont. Unsure if it has bearing on Kadri's status tonight

sad for kadri

RIP kadri's granddad

prayers go out

Mr Scarface*

Some people react in a real powerful way after these types of hard and unfortunate situations. Some go through the darkest valleys and depths.... it's a real individual thing how a man reacts. Some go real down and so get so much power out of that. We just going to have to see this real hard.

mikebel111*

Some people react in a real powerful way after these types of hard and unfortunate situations. Some go through the darkest valleys and depths.... it's a real individual thing how a man reacts. Some go real down and so get so much power out of that. We just going to have to see this real hard.

I liked this post until u said the bolded

leafstilldeath*

First, RIP Kadri's grandad. My condolences to Kadri family.

Second, please do not let Big Joe score 4 goals otherwise it is foing to be a sickening sight in our city.

To Carlyle,

Do not **** UP!

To Team,

Friggen show up to play.

To Nonis,

:shakehead

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
My Condolence to the Kadri family.

I really hope this doesn't affect his play when he gets back

As for tonight's game, if they lose, I hope they keep it to a most a 2 goal margin (3 - 1 5 - 3 etc..

If we manage to win, I think it will probably be a high scoring affair

The Brightside

Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Awesome. Let's get him away as far as possible from this trainwreck.

It's not like Carlyle has a brain. He consistently plays Rielly with deadweights like Fraser and Ranger instead of realizing that Phaneuf and Gunnarsson should be split to form two good pairings.

Rielly won't be playing over Fraser. Fraser is far too important for this team's identity. He can't skate, he can't shoot, low IQ. Perfect Carlyle type player.

You seem to know everything and anything, you consider yourself as a hockey genius. just think about how much are all these GMs losing by not hiring you as their coach.:sarcasm: I'm sure you are great at what you do but in real life people make mistakes, they learn and move on. what we don't do however is discredit someone who has already proved to be a winner. maybe not here but somewhere else.

MildlyAwesome

Rational Leaf Fan
Jun 4, 2009
Canada
I didn't know Franson was hurt from a Steve Ott slewfoot. And he's their captain?

No Kadri, Lupul, Bolland means we're going to get smoked tonight against a red hot sharks team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad