London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
An outstanding season and playoffs. Proud as hell of this team.

Best wishes to our outstanding OAs and those who will move on, many thanks.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
As I said before my post got deleted, I will never post on this forum again. I can’t stand most London fans even though I am one. Some of you people are a complete disgrace.

Team went through a lot this year. I 100% will back any player. Criticism can be given to adults but dale900 is still one of the best junior coaches of all time.

Peterborough is a great community and deserve this.

London could not get their speed game going all series given the interference being allowed. Another reason why hockey is frustrating. Rules don’t apply in the postseason.

Cheers to some of you. Others can take a rusty nail up the rectum for all I care. Again, happy for the Petes players and fans. Classy bunch.
Don't let the yahoos chase you away. I'm enjoying your posts

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Really proud of this team; it will go down as one of my favourite London teams of all time. Entertaining hockey! It's not as if we haven't had our fair share of winning. The most OHL championships in the 21st C with 4.
Not too many teams as young as ours win the OHL. I'm already excited about next season. It's possible that our entire D returns (although I don't think we'll see Mailloux back). Bonk, George, Dickinson, Edward, ....
Then we have Barkey and Cowan leading the way for another 2 seasons at least.
The coaching staff did a great job with what they had to work with. No superstars, but a talented, skilled young group.
Wish our OAs all the best in their future endeavours (Brochu, Diaco, McGurn).
As I mentioned on the Petes thread, the best team won. It's simple...each team ices their 'best available lineup', you go head-to-head in a best-of-7, and one team comes out on top. It sucks that it wasn't us this time, but that's all I expect from a series.
No excuses, no factors!

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Hell of a run. Probably not a top 5 most skilled roster & you get to the final 2 & if brochu didn't go down who knows what else.

Hunter masterclass all playoffs. Best coach by a fricken mile. Criminal he hasn't won more individual awards.

I do not look forward to seeing yall next year haha. Gonna be unbelievable.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Very disappointed how they played this game. The pressure was too much I guess very similar to Shawinigan game except it's in the league finals

Did the Knights drove in today or yesterday they looked tire as heck ?

When pressured players tends to not breathing properly making them feel they have no energy left or no gas in the tanks, this is what I was seeing out of them tonight.
Sometime it's best not to think too much before an important game and let loose as well to defuse the anxiety, don't know if this was the problem tonight but they sure did not play like they can.

Congrats to Peterborough on a deserving win and good luck at the Memorial Cup Tourney !!

Well posters you all have a great summer and be safe and will catch again in the fall. Cheers !!

• Haha
Reactions: Knights77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Bottom line, if you're not going to win too many games scoring only 1 goal. I'll take Dale900 over any coach in the league
In the end their poor power play performances did them in, not taking anything away from the Petes as they executed well on their PKs but Knights PPs were in slow motion mode in my views compare to their 5 on 5 plays.

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
They overcame a lot this season and became my favourite Knights team. I started as a London Nationals “holding ticket holder” and became a season’s ticket holder over forty years ago. To overcome the adversity and to play like they did and entertain the way they did. Kudos to the OA’s may you succeed in whatever endeavours you chose and thank you for your class and leadership to the youngsters. To Dale, Mark and Basil. Thanks for making this franchise the very best in the league. Abby is smiling and he will always be a London Knight. Go Knights Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad