London Knights 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Is that the same guy who played in London??
I don't remember ever seeing him knock someone down in London haha
Would have been sick if he had this element in his game, but good to see him adding physicality as he moves up. Hope he gets some PT with all the trades NASH has made.

Reactions: TheOrangePylon

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
It appears I have 2 extra tickets for Friday nights sting game in Sarnia. No charge on a first come, first served basis. Just DM if interested and I should know for certain by tonight and certainly no later than noon tomorrow if they’re available

Reactions: TheCoach

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I watched some of the St. Thomas/LDN Nationals game last night. Nats won in OT. Nicholl was the best player on the ice, easily the quickest, and best skater. Good hands and playmaking ability. He's a shoe in to make the team next season. Of course, O'Reilly too.

Reactions: Fastpace and zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I watched some of the St. Thomas/LDN Nationals game last night. Nats won in OT. Nicholl was the best player on the ice, easily the quickest, and best skater. Good hands and playmaking ability. He's a shoe in to make the team next season. Of course, O'Reilly too.
I love to hear reports like this of prospect players in the minors. Thanks nelli27, well done and also LDN for the GOJHL PLayer of the Month. Knights are still drafting well !

Reactions: zman77 and nelli27

ledge

Dec 10, 2005
I have 2 tickets for the game in Sarnia on Friday...section 108 row 12...I'll sell them for what I paid $70...message me if you're interested...I'm in London.

M21

Oct 10, 2021
That was a very good game. Too bad the picture quality and camera work were so bad.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
4-3 Knights (SO)....Bonk with the dagger into the hearts of the Spits. Entertaining game...2-0 record in Windsor, it's like our home away from home except with small crowds of 6200. Savard looked like a fat kid in a candy store waiting on that review of Dionicio's penalty...clearly a predatory, head check (if you go by the replay).
EDIT : Ruled a blindside under rule 48.3.
Both goalies were solid...I wouldn't mind if we acquired George Constanzo...he would have made a very good 3rd string goalie for our team. On a number of occasions, we decided to pass off or hang on to the puck when in a prime shooting area. Shoot the puck!
Our PP needs a major overhaul...and our 5 on 3 PP is even worse than our 5 on 4.
I thought we outplayed Windsor for the majority of the game, and yes, I know they were missing players. How could you not know that?

Hedon rating: 10/10

Last edited:

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Well if anyone had doubt about the Knights not going after Wright, there is your answer why. The powerplays is all that is missing, but it will be there come playoffs, it's new season and a new headgame, all your problems stays behind when new mini series begins.

No way was that play offside on that Gazizov's goal, Windsor #27 (Renwick) brought the puck in. Gazizov could have been ten feet in it would still have counted.

spits

Jul 24, 2013
Well if anyone had doubt about the Knights not going after Wright, there is your answer why. The powerplays is all that is missing, but it will be there come playoffs, it's new season and a new headgame, all your problems stays behind when new mini series begins.

No way was that play offside on that Gazizov's goal, Windsor #27 (Renwick) brought the puck in. Gazizov could have been ten feet in it would still have counted.
lol the Knights played a Windsor team missing 2 of their top 6 forwards and 2 of their top 4 d-man and needed a shootout to win. That would be the equivalent of the Knights playing without guys like Winteron, Barkey, Geroge and Jackson.

Not to mention they had a 5 min power play and 2 different two-man advantages. Windsor had a grand total of 30 seconds of power play time. Congrats on the win but I still want to see if London can beat Windsor with a full lineup.

Reactions: dirty12

Sal Iaccuzzo

Dec 6, 2021
lol the Knights played a Windsor team missing 2 of their top 6 forwards and 2 of their top 4 d-man and needed a shootout to win. That would be the equivalent of the Knights playing without guys like Winteron, Barkey, Geroge and Jackson.

Not to mention they had a 5 min power play and 2 different two-man advantages. Windsor had a grand total of 30 seconds of power play time. Congrats on the win but I still want to see if London can beat Windsor with a full lineup.
We all saw the game and know who played, don’t need a list of the injuries. If you’re so confident just wait for your healthy team.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario

I contacted the league office to see if they'd postpone the game, wait until your team was healthy because it's just not fair that you have to endure that sort of adversity.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London

.Yeah. Cause we dont have an impact player out for the season. Excuses. You play the hand that is dealt.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Ok

Okey , so ! Are you saying some of the 20 Spitfires players dressed for tonight's game were not members of their team? London had 4 players in sick bay last time the two teams met and score was exactly the same.
Windsor have a good team, they are second best behind London :hit:

Reactions: Millpond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad