GDT: Lockout is over

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
finally...damn i missed this so much
guys, i am back in here!!!

can someone give me a short update? who will be in the starting line-up on 19th? who is injured?

thaaanks and nice to be here again!:yo:

Not sure of the starting lineup. Henrique is injured, and will be for the first two weeks of the season or so. Aside from the guys who have been here we know Larsson, and Josefson will be in the opening night lineup. Bobby Butler should be a lock for sure too.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
im excited to see butler play. i think he was voted as an ahl player of the week(or month?). could be wrong on that one though.

I think it was of the week, and it was a few weeks ago. I liked the signing, and I'm a lot higher on him than Tedenby who I haven't been very high on. Butler was quiet before Henrique got injured, but it wasn't that he was playing bad. He was just hitting the post almost every time he shot it seemed. One game early in the season he hit the posts 2 times in OT alone, and then again during his turn in the shootout, and earlier in regulation as well. This was before he got hot.

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
lol I missed you and your endless optimism. Henrique will be out for the first couple weeks of the season. Bobby Butler may be on the starting roster when the season starts.

Also, I want this painted on every team's ice surface in the NHL, full size as opposed to the "Thank you fans" decals.
ondVZ.jpg

haha sure dude...and, i always believed last season. and we got into the finals, so...:sarcasm:

hehehe, its just...that hockey is so important for me...and i missed it

thanks for the info. i am excited so see butler, i for myself hope he will play good for jersey!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha I always remember you by your signature!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
BIG Henrique Fan here!!

dudes, i cant ****ing put it in words how excited i am to have hockey back...

no sleep again, nights full of hockey..but **** it, its HOCKEY!

Haha no this line is what I meant.

"By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game 1 of the NHL playoff series."

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
Haha no this line is what I meant.

"By the age of 18, the average American has witnessed 200,000 acts of violence on television, most of them occurring during Game 1 of the NHL playoff series."

haha yeah of course. it is a quote from Steve Rushin^^

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I think what bothers me most is people that are posting "I AM NOT GOING TO GAMES SCREW EVERYONE!!" like it is some sort of diss to the rest of us

a) nobody said that

b) stop projecting

in any case, i held out as long as i could and im getting excited again. damn youssssseeee damn youssssseeee all ta hellll

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Glad I missed that ignorant post in realtime.

And I've been excited for them to come back. You aren't posting on here if you aren't at least mildly.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Did anyone hear Boomer and Carton this morning? Jerry was doing his highlights and played the WFAN call on the Henrique ECF OT goal.. Then he went to play Rangers highlights and played cricket noises hahaha

atahedu8.jpg

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Glad I missed that ignorant post in realtime.

And I've been excited for them to come back. You aren't posting on here if you aren't at least mildly.

personally, Im glad they signed a deal. but I would rather they just played a full season next year; a halfsie just doesn’t feel right. (twss)

I know economically that would suck, but they could do something different this year…some kind of crazy tourney or something, idk. but this? great, we’ll play the same 4 teams like 40 times (exaggerating).

btw im aware of the irony in saying that as a devils fan who lived through 1995 (albeit as an 11 year old) but still.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Old man.

Woulda been cool to do something Round Robin style, but I suppose the re-alignment and playing in division a billion times already is close to that.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
you guys did spout on and on about how you weren't buying tickets

so yes, someone did say that.

'screw everyone' would include members of this board, i assume? especially after reading that you took it as a 'diss to everyone here'. i was just trying to clarify that wasn't my intention at all, and i'd be surprised if it was CG's. im not angry at other fans, im not really angry at lou or any devils players, im angry because...because...you touch yourself at night. thats why. im not really sure why, i suppose

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
"not buying tickets" = "SCREW EVERYONE!!"

'screw everyone' would include members of this board, i assume? especially after reading that you took it as a 'diss to everyone here'. i was just trying to clarify that wasn't my intention at all, and i'd be surprised if it was CG's. im not angry at other fans, im not really angry at lou or any devils players, im angry because...because...you touch yourself at night. thats why. im not really sure why, i suppose

Didn't you hear? Have to go to as many games as possible to prove your fandomhood and we are going to go 66-0 this season!!! Now I feel like a big boy fan.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

I love the fact that a personal opinion can get certain posters so "excited" about something that really isn't debatable.

If someone's pissed about the lockout, that's his right and vice-versa... period.

GM17*

I love the fact that a personal opinion can get certain posters so "excited" about something that really isn't debatable.

If someone's pissed about the lockout, that's his right and vice-versa... period.

It's his right to call it stupid too. And your right to call that stupid. And my right to call pointing this all out is stupid.

the-more-you-know.jpg

Glad we got this tidbit of trivia out of the way so we can go back to posting lineups

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
oh sorry! ummmm:

kovy zajac elias
???????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PMD PMD
colin white arlette

brodeur
hedberg

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
It's his right to call it stupid too. And your right to call that stupid. And my right to call pointing this all out is stupid.

the-more-you-know.jpg

Glad we got this tidbit of trivia out of the way so we can go back to posting lineups

We have no Huber at C and no #1 Dmen. What's to post?

CKPLAYA

Ping Pong Ball Enthusiast
Nov 24, 2009
Parts Unknown

I agree. it's a personal decision but I'll say this, if you want your voice to be heard then boycott. In the mid 90's when MLB walked out the fans stayed away in droves and it took years for them to come back. MLB learned their lesson. In my opinion, this lockout was so unnessary that both sides should be taught a lesson. Again, it's a personal decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad