Little Caesers Arena Thread II - Safety Mesh and an Ugly Roof

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
It might be tough for the goalies to see the puck in the new arena. It looks like the entire ice is being screened.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
It might be tough for the goalies to see the puck in the new arena. It looks like the entire ice is being screened.

Yeah, but you know the softball Detroit media will find a way to cover it up. They are so transparent.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Yeah, but you know the softball Detroit media will find a way to cover it up. They are so transparent.
They should be more honest, then. You know what they say: Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
But seriously, the latest reports indicate that people everywhere are getting very excited for the new arena:

te0teg.jpg

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Bummed about the roof:laugh: obviously as I titled this thread...

But I do think the roof tiles they were touting earlier are actually all over the interior. I wonder if some study about snow scared them out of that design. It would be nice if they actually addressed it as it was the feature a ton of people were really excited about and they scraped it and went all crappy pizza pizza on it without so much as an explanation. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad