Ligue 1 2017/18

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Since being moved to striker with the NT Memphis has 6 goals and 5 assists in 5 games. Been saying for years he should be a striker not a winger. Hope he keeps it up and gets rid of the ego/attitude.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Areola with yet another dominant performance. He's been on a roll for a while now. Hopefully PSG keeps him and doesn't sign someone else.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Another goal and assist and MotM for Memphis. Has all the potential; please be done with ManU.

Come join the Dutch revolution at Liverpool. <3

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Lille finally won a game. Araújo and Pepe working really well together, goal and assist for both. I'm pulling for them in the relegation fight.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Moving to United for a season because your NT manager brings you there, not doing anything for them and then moving on hardly makes you a Manc. Besides he wouldn't be the first. It's definitely not a door closed forever.

:laugh:
I think he meant on the pitch with the ball. Iirc he called him a raving lunatic jus running with the ball like a headless chicken.

I call it being Argentinian.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Good thing Klopp wouldn't. Basically no chance of him ever signing anyone with any attitude questionmarks.
Except for Klopp himself of course lol

BTW Keita and VVD don't have attitude issues? I guess it really depends on what side you're on in terms of a players transfer. JMO.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Attitude issues that only came up when they wanted to leave. Those are attitude issues obviously, but not the kind I mean.

I'm thinking the kind where players think they're Ronaldo when they've scored 2 goals or dancing around on the field doing stupid nonsense. Or not working for the team. All of which have applied to Depay.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Lille with a huge comeback against Toulouse leapfrogging them in the table and getting out of the relegation zone, now they control their own destiny. Just need to win last two games against Dijon and Saint-Ettiene to stay in L1 (if they aren't relegated due to finantial problems anyway). Though they would blow yet another game after Araujo and Pepe missed two sitters late in the game... nothing comes easily to them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lille are extremely shaky at the back. But they're still winning. Hopefully they stay up.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Have you seen Araujo's double flick to to create a huge opportunity for Lille? :amazed: (minute 63~64)
WOW !

Yup I did see it! Pretty amazing, shame the other guy couldn't finish it. Lille is staying up with help from Bordeaux who's beating Toulouse. As you said earlier, Lille's defense is so bad, Maignan made some crucial saves late and Tavares missed two headers all alone.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Strasbourg beats Lyon 3-2 wow
Crazy game. Lyon in control, leading 2-1 while Monaco can't score at home against St Etienne.
And then Strasbourg ties it, Lemar takes over and gains a penalty (Fabinho fabinhos it) to give Monaco the win and Lienard scores a great FK at the 94th to give Strasbourg the win. Before that Lyon was assured of 2nd place. Now they're not only 2 points away, but OM could throw them out of the CL all together.
Crazy.

Reactions: John Pedro

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Lo Celso was again great tonight, he should be a permanent starter from now on.

Lo Celso has indeed got the games since then, but after after initially impressing, the last few games haven't been as good. Overall, he still probably has done enough to make the Argentina WC squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad