Ligue 1 2017/18

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Soooo, OM-Nantes yesterday evening.
Dubois scored a nice goal and Nantes 1-0 up throughout the game. OM dominating but can't score. Last minute, Nantes goalie gets injured and sends the ball on the sideline for a throwin.
20 seconds left, Payet doesn't give the ball back and gains a corner. On the following corner, scramble, Gustavo makes a blatant foul, not called, and the ball is pushed into the goal thanks to the foul (that prevented the clearance).

Lack of fair play, fouling, bad reffing. And people wonder why I hate OM and Payet.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
To be fair, he hasn't been as good as this tweet suggests, but has scored a key goal (for fans) in the derby.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Not sure what thread to put this in and it's probably just a waste of words, but reading Neymar's father wants a pay raise for his son to stop them from negotiating with Real for a transfer... :help:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Of course. Though, I mean they would anyway. And I'm not saying it's even necessarily true, but you have to think that even if it wasn't, it's more likely his father putting it out there than them manufacturing it all by themselves. I'm not one of those people who has something against Neymar, but ugh is it ever a demonstration of the poison of greed, by which I mean everyone's.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Come on...
What's the source? PSG?
Who would have an interest in spreading that news if it really happenned?
Certainly not Neymar. Likely not PSG (who denied it).
So who?
Either some people who want to hurt Neymar's image (so not Neymar, not PSG) or some people who want to sell newspapers.
In any case, someone who doesn't know about the potential salary talks.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Honestly, source is not stated, so I don't even know where the Czech media is drawing it from

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Source is Sunday Times. But the real question is who would leak it to them? Not Neymar, not PSG. So ST is making it up, period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->