GDT: || Lightning @ Canadiens || March 30th @ 19:30 || RDS ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
P41Dg9A.png

This app is infuriating. I'm reading at a 2nd grade pace.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
10 points given to Tampa after tonight yet we're still ahead of them. That's pretty impressive and sad at the same time. Other teams don't have this much trouble against them.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Everyone blaming Subban but DD's entire line was cherry picking at center ice. Brutal all around.

100% markov fault

how do you make that play with THREE lightning IN the zone

not to MENTION the DD line ****ing cherring picking for some stupid reason

0 chance we ever beat tampa this year, were gonna need a miracle favor and some team to take them out

because it aint happening vs us

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Anyone blaming Subban for the 3rd goal needs to watch the replay and pay attention to how pathetic our forwards were on that sequence. So ****ing lazy.

Desharnais..the center..who is supposed to support his dmen..was close to two lines away from Subban..same with PAP. Talk about putting the onus on your dman. When the goal was scored you could not see Desharnais in the screen.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Alain Crête is about to explode out of his suits. Probably making too much money and thus, eating too much good food! Believe me, I know a thing or two about it. :laugh:

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
That's it Mike..punish the pitiful performance from your basket hanging francophone duo by letting them end the period on the ice. That's going to build trust in your players that everyone is accountable.

Looking at Eller, you know he stopped caring about what his coach thinks of him. He playing a puck possession style and Im sure he gets reminded after every game that he cant do that.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
People who said it was OK to lose Sekac because we have similar players to him coming up in the system remind me of those who said it's fine to lose McDonagh, because we have Gorges and he's similar.

YOU DON'T TRADE AWAY TALENTED YOUNG PLAYERS. PERIOD. ESPECIALLY THIS LIMITED IN TALENT TEAM.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I was sort of hoping that Morissette would dump on Therrien for overusing DD-PAP on the PP but I guess he wants to stay friends with everyone. :laugh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They are booing them.

Good this is pathetic.
I can't believe the lack of effort put forth by 95% of this team.
They leave their goaltender out to dry and don't give a ****...
We make Ben fn Bishop seem unbeatable and the Tampa defense look to be by far the best in the league. Let's play the third the same way snd see if we can fkkk Price's numbers up some more.
We should be winning this game for Carey and making damn sure he breaks Plante and Dryden's record.
Particularly after the body of work he put out for this club this year.
It's bloody shameful.:rant:

Last edited:

samsquanch9*

10 points given to Tampa after tonight yet we're still ahead of them. That's pretty impressive and sad at the same time. Other teams don't have this much trouble against them.

because Tampa isnt that great of a team. their greatest asset against the habs is an amazing coach. against other teams he isn't as valuable because they don't try and do the exact same thing every single time no matter how badly it works. against the habs a good coach could outplay us with an AHL team.

Analyzer*

100% markov fault

how do you make that play with THREE lightning IN the zone

not to MENTION the DD line ****ing cherring picking for some stupid reason

0 chance we ever beat tampa this year, were gonna need a miracle favor and some team to take them out

because it aint happening vs us

Pretty much all of our forwards fly the zone and all of our d back in. We can't forecheck and our wingers hang way too low when the puck is in our zone and we don't have control.

This team is poorly coached.

Our pp is even.

****ing shots from the goal line ? No screens. Gallagher up high, a guy with a shot that isn't terrifying. Our d stay on the far sides of the ice.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Young team though. Young team and playoffs is not a good mix.

I'm expecting to face the Caps in the first round and I kinda expect them to do exactly what the Bolts are doing now.

There is such a major flaw in our breakout, anyone prepared to play us will exploit it.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009

But we took all the Boston points. And Boston took all but 2 of the Tampa points. It is the wheel of futility.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Thank Therrien for turning him into a better person. Notice how you probably can't remember the last time Emelin destroyed an opponent too?

I really can't believe some people actually like Therrien as a coach.

And on that goal, again, Therrien breakout strategies. All three forwards out of the zone when Markov has the puck behind the net. This is freaking insane.

Then explain why Subban was actually doing well at both ends of the ice in between games 35-65 (or around that) ?

Subban's lackadaisical play has nothing to do with MT and everything to do with Subban.

He can be way better than that and you can blame the coach if you want but that's BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad