GDT: || Lightning @ Canadiens || March 30th @ 19:30 || RDS ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
giving up 2 breakaways, on the PK even, is unacceptable.

defensive zone coverage overall has been garbage, TBay guys wide open everywhere.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's okay though, shot totals don't matter guys. I learned that in the first period from the folks in this thread...

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Tampa knows exactly what Montreal wants to do with the puck and is always ready for the (exact same) breakouts.

That, my friends, is coaching.

Tampa's positioning when it comes to receiving passes is a thing of beauty. 3 passes and in our zone boom, time after time after time. Our tactician behind the bench cannot seem to figure it out. :laugh::laugh: That team will beat our team 4 straight and it will not be pretty. I am very embarrassed by our organization for the utter lack of preparation by picking up 3 plugs at the deadline that have done nothing more than sink us deeper.:shakehead:shakehead If i were Price I would break my stick over someones head in that dressing room, he deserves that right.:nod::nod:

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com
Habs a playoff bound team with 102 points get booed out of the ice after a crap period. Next time a leafs player whine about the fans or the media, somebody should show them a video of what a real harsh crowd is!

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Habs a playoff bound team with 102 points get booed out of the ice after a crap period. Next time a leafs player whine about the fans or the media, somebody should show them a video of what a real harsh crowd is!

You know whats harsh? Paying over 300$ to see a team not even showing signs of life.

I would boo the **** out of them tonight, not just for the money, but for leaving Price out dry.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
But we took all the Boston points. And Boston took all but 2 of the Tampa points. It is the wheel of futility.

It's funny how Boston has trouble with fast teams but not Tampa. Maybe they just have trouble with us. Every team has it's bad matchups but I never thought it would be this bad. These guys are not that much better than us. Players are doubting themselves and the coaching is atrocious.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Watching this team play Tampa Bay is beyond frustrating.

I said at the beginning of the year we'd learn to hate Drouin.
I'm starting to hate nemwhatshisface too.
Can somebody please start pounding some of these Fkkkkks... :help:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc

Or make them read Habs HF. We can even make them read a PGT after a win just for the laughs

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
price will really need to pitch shutouts if mtl has any chance.

Pretty much every playoff team outside of nyi have a coaching staff that will tear therrien a new one.

its really pathetic.

Something in the attitude of the team doesnt seem right. I could careless about the record, a lot if players arent showing any intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad