GDT: || Lightning @ Canadiens || March 30th @ 19:30 || RDS ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

You guys do know that Subban isn't the RW, right ? Pacioretty, and whomever else were out there with him left the ****ing zone. None of them where in our zone.

That pp goal is ********. The d shouldn't be up that high.

Just another game where this team is showing how poorly coached it is.

Brian Flynn ****ing sucks.

So does Parenteau and a couple of other players.

Our wingers prove once again that they can't get the puck out.

Hopefully we suck enough to face Detroit, as that might take Detroit until game 6 to eliminate us.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Is Mike T's job safe if they get bounced in 5 in the 1st round?
Honestly, it shouldn't be safe how they've played. But our record is good and maybe that's all anyone in mgmt cares about. No idea why we continue to play this horrible system and see the same problems all the time but...

So no, I don't think he's gone. I think we're stuck with him for a while. His new contract hasn't even kicked in yet.

31-13 are the shots overall and we were outshot 18-6!!! that period.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Pull Price. No point risking him getting hurt. It's a miracle for this team to score 2 goals in games, no chance for 3 goals let alone even hitting the 20 shot plateau.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
This system will be broken next season because the player will quit on it. They believe in themselves right now. But they will turn on the system in a not so distant future.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Is the complete lack of offence not concerning to anyone in the organization? This is embarrassing.

PAP is one of the most useless players I've ever seen.

Unclewhalebone

Aug 28, 2009
Tampa's young forward depth is an embarrassment of riches.

I think it will take an early playoff exit for MT to realize that DD isn't and shouldn't be his guy.

I don't know if he will ever realize it if he hasn't by now. I could see this coming back in the days when DD got Pac and Cole and Plek got Moen and Darche and we rolled all the way to 3rd last.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
MT cant bring momentum with is rigid system
Sometime you have to take chance and change your ******* line

MT cant create decent lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad