Post-Game Talk: Light Flurry

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Where are all the whiners? Where’s the Trautwig guy knowing a lot of nothing? Miller plaited great tonight, where are the whiners regarding him? Very good game, especially the second half of the second period right thru the overtime. And Colorado is really good. Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Oh it's going to be lit when I go to the Avs/Rangers game in March. Literally the only hockey game I get to go to during the season.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
I think they should sell. Case is that the team isn't strong enough core wise to win the cup, they are no longer young, and the next wave core (laf, kakko, cuylle, miller, fox) is probably not good enough either. They aren't "help" away from contention. They are a new core away. That's impossible at a deadline.
So you're in the perfect spot. Ideal even. If they lose, which 31 teams will anyway, you win, you're right, you told us so. If they win the Cup. You celebrate. Hey, they got lucky, I'll take it!

I'd rather enjoy the first place season and not live by predictions of failure.

Alcarinque

Dec 22, 2023
Nice win, I'll take it, Breadman delivers, ppl can bash him all they want and i see it in rangers chatrooms and it baffles me, I know he turns the puck over but he was the only one to score in regulation for the Rangers, he forced that game into OT by himself. And Quick like Vally said in postgame, I think hes the #1 until proven otherwise, I want Igor to do better and be #1 but Quick is just a bit more sharp and solid, although he does give up some bad goals 5 hole.

Reactions: tiggles

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Where are all the whiners? Where’s the Trautwig guy knowing a lot of nothing? Miller plaited great tonight, where are the whiners regarding him? Very good game, especially the second half of the second period right thru the overtime. And Colorado is really good. Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!
I literally @ you on the first page of this thread...but slow down on the victory lap, Al & go have another cigarette.

3rd Period & OT is the best we've looked in 2 months. I owe @Reijo29 an apology.

Reactions: Ail and Row I Goon

Alcarinque

Dec 22, 2023
Oh they were still whining trust me, I was in a chat and a bunch of guys who are Ranger fans just trashing certain players and Drury, its why I stay away from these places for the most part.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I tuned in at the end of the second. Was that awful tripping call against Laf the same PP that Colorado scored on?

I don’t get how this shit isn’t going to be reviewable any time soon.

Reactions: egelband

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Need some feedback on a new nickname for Zib:

Midka Zibanejad or Mika Midbanejad? The guy is starting to infuriate me with his timid, indecisive play.

Also, he probably wasn’t an option for us, but how good of a fit would Parise have been? Wish we had him instead of Wheelchair.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The sooner Miller-Schneider is a permanent thing, the better it will get. Enjoyed them both being aggressive.

Lindgren has a check mark for his first game back. He was solid enough. Same for Mika, signs of his better self were in there tonight, just need 2-3 more shot attempts.

Pitlick and Goodrow sucked ass. If they do get multiple forwards at the deadline, Brodz can do more than both of them. Would be quite the statement from Laviolette if it happened tho.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Need some feedback on a new nickname for Zib:

Midka Zibanejad or Mika Midbanejad? The guy is starting to infuriate me with his timid, indecisive play.

Also, he probably wasn’t an option for us, but how good of a fit would Parise have been? Wish we had him instead of Wheelchair.
Zippie the Hippie

• Haha
Reactions: tlk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad