Injury Report: Less than 5 minutes into his Jets debut, Aaron Rodgers is carted off with injury - season ending torn Achilles injury

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
The guy is the definition of a loser. Choked in big games time and time again. Throws everyone under the bus and never takes responsibility.

He is supremely talented, but a winner he is not.

oh come on now i dislike rodgers also but your hatred blinding you in no way is the man a loser on the football field hes and ATG qb and won a superbowl which alone is more then 90% percent of qbs.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
oh come on now i dislike rodgers also but your hatred blinding you in no way is the man a loser on the football field hes and ATG qb and won a superbowl which alone is more then 90% percent of qbs.
He is definitely a first-ballot HOFer. He is also an underachiever considering his talent level. He ALSO has multiple duds in the playoffs. His lack of wins when losing in the 4th quarter compared to other alltimers is also a knock on him.

By most accounts, he is not a great teammate. He also regularly throws people under the bus and never takes responsibility.

He has won, but he certainly won't be remembered as a "winner".

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Aaron Rodgers isn't going to play football again this season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Given the event schedules at some of these turf field stadiums, do have to wonder why they don't use grass instead.

NE - between Sept to the AFC Championship game in late January, there are 2 concerts at the end of Sept plus 3 MLS regular season games (in a span of 22 days from Sept 30 to Oct 21) and an Army/Navy football game. Next scheduled concert is in June.

Metlife, nothing but football from Sept to Jan

Paycor Stadium in Cincy, nothing but football either from Sept onwards it appears.

Lumen Field in Seattle, there are a boatload of concerts for them. Like 25 plus concerts/trade shows, plus 5 soccer matches.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Wilson will be the guy (for now) but they're definitely gonna bring someone else in. All they have besides him is Tim Boyle on the the Practice Squad and he's probably only there because he's one of Rodgers' boys and is good in the room.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Given the event schedules at some of these turf field stadiums, do have to wonder why they don't use grass instead.

NE - between Sept to the AFC Championship game in late January, there are 2 concerts at the end of Sept plus 3 MLS regular season games (in a span of 22 days from Sept 30 to Oct 21) and an Army/Navy football game. Next scheduled concert is in June.

Metlife, nothing but football from Sept to Jan

Paycor Stadium in Cincy, nothing but football either from Sept onwards it appears.

Lumen Field in Seattle, there are a boatload of concerts for them. Like 25 plus concerts/trade shows, plus 5 soccer matches.

Or perhaps the Jets (and Giants) still remember the awful grass they had in the Meadowlands in the late 90's to the early 2000s.

All of that was so the then Metrostars didn't have to play on Astrotrurf at the time.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Good point, KD blew out his Achillies after coming back from a calf injury.

Yeah, Joe Burrow might want to get his double checked.

Healthy achilles can basically pull a truck but even a minor injury around calf can make it snap just like that.

Burrows was the 1st one I was thinking about after they said achilles.
& still remember KD’s injury

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I swear if Burrow gets hurt because of you guys summoning him in this thread I WILL BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
They have the promotion going until week 12, so there will be a lot more liquor given away
There is a stipulation that it's only in games where Rodgers starts.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB

aaron-rodgers-i-own-you-aaron-rodgers.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad