Proposal: Leon Draisaitl for Rasmus Dahlin

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Wouldn't do it. I would rather take Dahlin and see what happen. That Draisatl contract is quite tough to swallow.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
It's just like McDavid was at the same age.

You knew he would be good. Everything about Dahlin is good. Eye test, advanced stats, primary stats, NHL comparables (at the same age). This kid is world-class. Makes players much older and bigger then himself look utterly foolish.

It all comes down to one question, would you trade McDavid (pre-draft) for Draisaitl?

But that question doesn't work as McDavid is a forward and Dahlin is a D. A lot easier to predict how a "generational" player will pan out if they're a forward rather than a defenseman.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
But that question doesn't work as McDavid is a forward and Dahlin is a D. A lot easier to predict how a "generational" player will pan out if they're a forward rather than a defenseman.
I gladly take my chances with Dahlin.

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
Dahlin..generational or not is slated to be a franchise player...

I want to ask those of you who have seen a lot of Drai and are NOT oilers fans - Is he a franchise player or is he a very good player?

He is a very good player whom I would LOVE to have on the Flyers, but no, he's NOT generational. I would NOT trade Dahlin for LD. Not a xhance

njdevils6

Jan 24, 2013

thanks for letting me know about this site. great breakdowns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad