Confirmed with Link: Lehner(72% retained), & Martins Dzierkals for 2nd, Subban, 5th, & Slava Demin

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
So it sounds like we are sending Sub to Chicago, but the rumor was for a second and a prospect.

So do we think he is a rental? What a fantastic pickup by VGK! I have long though this is our biggest area of need.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pretty ballsy move, but they gave Suub plenty of chances.

Are they confirmed done?...hope they didn't trade Reaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Goodbye Subban.

Won't miss you at all.

giphy.gif

As far as this deal goes, I love it. I am a huge Lehner fan!

Last edited:

nihlify

Jan 20, 2010
So it sounds like we are sending Sub to Chicago, but the rumor was for a second and a prospect.

So do we think he is a rental? What a fantastic pickup by VGK! I have long though this is our biggest area of need.
How much can you pay him? He's indicated he intends to get payed fairly the next contract. Could be expensive if he continues to play well.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Demin's not bad. But probably below Bouchard, Corcoran, Diliberatore etc on the depth chart.
Was intended to get that in before we got to know it was Demin. Was simply known as "prospect" for a while.

Forums went to sh*** so I didn't get it in before.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This move could also indicate that they are also looking for Fleurys replacement.

He is not getting any younger.

This is why I wanted them to at least try to make a play for Georgiev. But Shesterkin broke a rib last night, so that wouldn't have been a play even if talks had been happening (which I don't think were)

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

I asked for this on one of the boards a month ago - I think he was cheap for what he potentially brings.

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad