Status
Not open for further replies.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Huhi has to be in contention for one of the worst players to ever be in lcs

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Every time Monte talks about CLG, he talks about the fact that huhi is awful. He never wins lane, and never does any damage at all. Thats why he says its hard to judge Stixxay, because while Stixxay seems just average, he is also having to output the damage for 2 carries

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I don't know if I've just been busier this split or if the BO3's have bloated the schedule but I have watched the least amount of LCS this split since I first started following League of Legends

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
Same here, but that's mostly because of my other activities that seems to have increased. This split I haven't watched many games outside of FNC and IMT, just haven't found the time for it. Even with FNC/IMT games, I usually have to watch them from VoDs because there was no chance watching them live.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I don't know if I've just been busier this split or if the BO3's have bloated the schedule but I have watched the least amount of LCS this split since I first started following League of Legends

It's because this game is boring and ******. And Overwatch is permanently and significantly eating into its player base. No one wants to talk about it, but it's happening. Twitch numbers are down. Korean PC bang traffic is down. And dynamic queue isn't entirely to blame on long load times. Riot hasn't released their numbers for a long time for a reason.

League is a sinking ship, just like WoW before it. There will always be a dedicated player base, but gone are the days of 60+ million unique log ins per month. The max time a phenomenon game seems to hold a wide audience is 3-4 years, just like WoW from 2008-2011. League exploded from 2012-2013 with season 3 and the rise of Faker and esports. That luster is wearing off.

And honestly, good riddance. The developer cares only about their bottom line. The community is full of unoriginal 17-20 "dank meme" culture morons. And the game fluctuates wildly depending on what is currently overpowered. It's an overall awful and purposefully addictive and manipulative entertainment experience.

I know I'm bitter. Whatever. This game did me dirty.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Every time Monte talks about CLG, he talks about the fact that huhi is awful. He never wins lane, and never does any damage at all. Thats why he says its hard to judge Stixxay, because while Stixxay seems just average, he is also having to output the damage for 2 carries

Huhi was like top 5 in DPM though lol.

But yes, Huhi is god awful but Hotshot wont make a change.

But yeah, I also find this game extremely boring to watch now. Every time I try to watch a series if I'm laying in bed, no lie I literally always fall asleep at some point.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I get that CLG preaches team chemistry, but it was a really dumb move to not even look to improve at mid.

At least bring in a competent sub to push Huhi.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
If anyone misses OP tank Ekko, try Triforce tank Ekko.

Saw Impact play it on Bjergsen's stream, so I decided to try it.

You go Fervor, take AS quints and rush TF into Sunfire/Spirit Visage. You're still tanky as hell, you might actually do more damage than pre-nerf tank Ekko and your tower pushing is insanely good.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Man, I couldn't beat an Illaoi in lane if I sacrificed my first unborn son. As Irelia I'm used to snowballing my lane more often than not, but wow I have no idea how to trade vs her.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA

For me it's simple. Previously, I needed two hours a weekend to watch all of the CLG matches. Now, I need up to 6 hours every weekend. I can't devote that amount of time to watching LCS anymore.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I get that CLG preaches team chemistry, but it was a really dumb move to not even look to improve at mid.

At least bring in a competent sub to push Huhi.

Yea I really dont' know what they were thinking...I was okay and happy for the guy and all but good god this is just painful to watch.

If anyone misses OP tank Ekko, try Triforce tank Ekko.

Saw Impact play it on Bjergsen's stream, so I decided to try it.

You go Fervor, take AS quints and rush TF into Sunfire/Spirit Visage. You're still tanky as hell, you might actually do more damage than pre-nerf tank Ekko and your tower pushing is insanely good.

Gonna give this a shot.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
CLG has disappointed the **** out of me...what the hell happened I don't know.

What happened was the real world. They really do not have any top class players anymore, apart from maybe aphro.

Spring split (+MSI) misguided people's perceptions of them. NA really had just one good team in spring split in IMT, and they (or Huni) choked hard in playoffs. The quality of teams in MSI was quite weak also, apart from SKT and RNG.

Now they have at least three top tier teams in TSM, IMT and C9. CLG just does not compare. Team synergy can only take you so far. Teams with quality players have had more time to mesh into an effective unit, and we can see the result.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I just played against Bischu who is my favourite player and I finally understand what it's like to meet one of your favourite celebs. Biggest nerdgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad