League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
G2 took a holiday instead of practicing for MSI. Only started scrimming again 2 days ago. Way to embarrass yourselves. MSI is going to effect Worlds seeding aswell right? So because of G2's **** up, EU may not get a 1st seed spot at worlds which is what i'm rooting for. I welcome a group that has like Korea#1, China#1, EU#2, or China#1, EU#1, Korea#3

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
G2 took a holiday instead of practicing for MSI. Only started scrimming again 2 days ago. Way to embarrass yourselves. MSI is going to effect Worlds seeding aswell right? So because of G2's **** up, EU may not get a 1st seed spot at worlds which is what i'm rooting for. I welcome a group that has like Korea#1, China#1, EU#2, or China#1, EU#1, Korea#3

Yes, there probably is a collective facepalm going on in the EULCS team chat. Members of Fanatic, Origen, H2K etc. are biting their fists.

Well... luckily none of the teams (not named SKT) have looked particularly good, they can still get their **** together and salvage a top 4 spot. I mean, that first game between CLG and RNG was quite painful to watch also. CLG got a bit lucky in the FW-game, FW handed the game to them for some reason.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
SKT is just on another level than every other team. International competition has become a race for second place. Yawn.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
SKT is just on another level than every other team. International competition has become a race for second place. Yawn.

After today, not sure if this was sarcasm or not. RNG and G2 seem to be the only consistent teams in this tournament. In different ways, but still consistent. :)

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
This tourney has just been filled with ****ery. Its a shame I like wont be able to watch any games.

CLG beats FW, FW beats SKT.

Fogel

Analytics please
May 10, 2010
PA
SKT can bounce back. Blank performed exceptionally in the LCK, but is definitely showing some weakness which should be expected of a rookie. Faker has underperformed to his usual level especially on control mages which have always been his weakness, but are strong in the meta (Azir). I still expect them to reach the playoffs considering the weakness shown by G2. I think I'd only be concerned if they don't reach the playoffs or can't reach the finals. They definitely need to clean up their shot calling which was the main concern with Marin's departure.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
The clowns from G2 are belittling the importance of MSI. They officialy became my #1 antifavorite team from EU LCS.

Also, TIP&Renegades&TDK got banned. They have 10 days to sell their teams. Going to get pretty hectic, as I'm sure summer split is going to start early june.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
The clowns from G2 are belittling the importance of MSI. They officialy became my #1 antifavorite team from EU LCS.

Also, TIP&Renegades&TDK got banned. They have 10 days to sell their teams. Going to get pretty hectic, as I'm sure summer split is going to start early june.

TIP got the hammer as well? All I've seen was Renegades and TDK were told to gtfo. Also, Renegades Banditos(a challenger team that will be competing in the EU Challenger qualifier by way of England) will have to find a new home. Riot has said the players will not be punished in anyway, just the ownership.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
TIP got the hammer as well? All I've seen was Renegades and TDK were told to gtfo. Also, Renegades Banditos(a challenger team that will be competing in the EU Challenger qualifier by way of England) will have to find a new home. Riot has said the players will not be punished in anyway, just the ownership.

Turns out TIP never had any player contracts and were late on paying their players or just didn't pay sometimes.

Apparently it goes back to teams in 2015 too.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Viktor feels really strong right now.

Traded some early damage for earlier wave clear, but I think the laser and ult change made him so much stronger in later team fights.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Clg vs SKT tomorrow. I think this is the first time an NA team makes it to the finals of a major international tournament hosted by Riot?

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Everyone got outplayed, across the board. CLG was making macro calls toe to toe with SKT, but every time they skirmished, SKT would simply, mechanically outplay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad