GDT: Leafs@Wings 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I'm not watching this game live! Unfortunately, I have to PVR it!

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Perhaps Gardiner shouldn't have been playing?

He didn't ice it he just handed it over to the Penguins on more than one occasion.

Hainsey was the author of another goal against, Bozak stole the puck passed it to Hainsey (play the direction you are facing) and Hainsey passed it to the Penguin on the point, and then it's in the Leafs net.

Perhaps Borgman, Carrick and Holl would have been better?

It’s mystifying what they do in their own end sometimes. It used to be said that the forwards weren’t supporting properly, but there appear to be open safe plays passed up for high risk or panic giveaways.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
GO LEAFS GO! Let’s not miss 10 breakaways and tap ins this game please and thank you

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
We're in the same division and the two cities are very close to one another, yet we've had 11 back to backs to their 6 so far.

kindalaidback

숨 참고 LOVE DIVE
Nov 24, 2017
NYC
the detroit commentators just praising our pp, "they really can make you pay for it." i don't think they've seen much of our pp.

Keon1963

Sep 27, 2017
We're in the same division and the two cities are very close to one another, yet we've had 11 back to backs to their 6 so far.
I believe that Toronto management can object to the schedule yet they do not.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
"this line was a collective -9, each player a -3" possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, that's how stats that are not individual based work. You're not supposed to add, what the heck?

Reactions: Keon1963

member 262271

I believe that Toronto management can object to the schedule yet they do not.
I haven't looked at it but is Detroit's schedule backloaded like some teams? It's no secret the leafs have played a lot of hockey early, might benefit them come playoff time though.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal

I don’t buy the schedule stuff, Ottawa has 19 this year, the Leafs had a pile last year. Evens out and it’s not like they are riding trains or flying economy. Teams in the west can whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad