GDT: Leafs@Wings 7 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I am expecting a big bounce back game, the Leafs are a significantly better team in every area than the wings, not only that, but they are younger so while it is a back to back for both teams, I would expect the Leafs to be the fresher team, because of their youth.

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
Don’t feel like there is enough to make a new thread but with Neuvirth out (today) now for Flyers, is now a good time to offer pickard or sparks?

Reactions: FADYB

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
There was a lot of talk about him coming to the Leafs but I think that may have been just rumours but who knows?

Yeah, I think we have our own Mike Green right now in Gardiner. The wings are reportedly looking for a late 1st or 2nd and prospect. Too rich for my blood. If they trade for a D I’d want to see it for a definite top 4 without the defensive warts.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i can watch some of this game before my favourite events start. hopefully we can win!

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Polak shouldn't even have been playing last night. His lack of skill against a skill team made no sense. Save him for Boston.

Perhaps Gardiner shouldn't have been playing?

He didn't ice it he just handed it over to the Penguins on more than one occasion.

Hainsey was the author of another goal against, Bozak stole the puck passed it to Hainsey (play the direction you are facing) and Hainsey passed it to the Penguin on the point, and then it's in the Leafs net.

Perhaps Borgman, Carrick and Holl would have been better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad