GDT: Leafs@Wings 7:30 PM TSN 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
let me ask you a question. if you want to trade Komarov what's more beneficial - him playing more in a multitude of areas so a team can go you know, that might fit for me, vs. sitting him down and not playing him in his last year so we could potentially get something vs. him walking away ? like honestly.

komarov may go from worth a 4th to worth a 3rd with extra ice time, trade him now and we can win games again. Also very possible the more he plays the less value he has he is next to useless right now

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
let me ask you a question. if you want to trade Komarov what's more beneficial - him playing more in a multitude of areas so a team can go you know, that might fit for me, vs. sitting him down and not playing him in his last year so we could potentially get something vs. him walking away ? like honestly.
playing him frequently lowers his value honestly. he looks atrocious and accomplishes nothing out there

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
does babcock now at least load up?

Marleau-Willy-Kappy
JVR-Kadri-Brown
Moore-Bozak-Marner

???

If Hyman, Komarov, Martin see ice anymore then I don't even know..... this game is already as good as lost 2 goals to get 10 mins left; why not try and load up? Babs' "original" lines aint working
Nah, not enough 4th liners involved in those lines

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

I thought we wanna win? I am not interested in showcasing Komarov above winning.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
The fact Josh is sitting is laughable. Marner should be the one sitting for Kap. He needs his cage rattled hard
I think Marner needs to sit to but I doubt it accomplishes anything. What these guys need is the Christmas break. They need those 4-5 days off.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
komarov may go from worth a 4th to worth a 3rd with extra ice time, trade him now and we can win games again. Also very possible the more he plays the less value he has he is next to useless right now

Our problems are much deeper than komarov....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad