BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - BRUINS (A2) @ Toronto (A3) - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I expect that the crap the Leafs coach was spewing will influence the on-ice officials. Bruins will have to beat the TML and the NHL refs.
PIM: Bruins 8, TML 2-3.
Bruins need to be smart, physical, engaged, and keep their feet moving at all times.
Monty needs to also have the game of his life as he can position the team to go up 3-1 and learn from last year to take the kill shot back in Boston.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Looking more like I won’t be able to watch the game as the storms are expected to arrive in my area around 5:30 central.

You’re all going to need to cheer real hard for the boys. I have my Swayman tshirt on and I did put my McAvoy jersey in the tornado shelter. #priorities

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Looking more like I won’t be able to watch the game as the storms are expected to arrive in my area around 5:30 central.

You’re all going to need to cheer real hard for the boys. I have my Swayman tshirt on and I did put my McAvoy jersey in the tornado shelter. #priorities
You need a generator and DirecTV

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Take care and keep in touch!

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Be mindful of any flying ruby shoes....

(and be safe)
And wicked witches. Be safe!!
IMG_4690.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.