Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
1IXprMz.gif

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
McBAckup did the job. Got us two points. 4 points on back-to-back are huge. He made couple of good saves, We didnt have that first half of last year.

Reactions: Max Money

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at home, we’re going to win on the road. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. Matthews, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.’. “And he's going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
6 goals, bozak and the 4th line are minuses... when it rains it pours. Marner needs a puck to go in for him, need a gritty one like off the shin or something like that.

Reactions: Max Money

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win at home, we’re going to win on the road. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. Matthews, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.’. “And he's going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning

Whatever you're drinking i'll have some. Unless its Coors then i'll just pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad