Post-Game Talk: LEAFS WIN 4-2: Hey Jets is there anything better than losing to the Leafs

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Interesting approach they took with Sammy.

We usually suck at resurrecting goalies once they get into their own heads.

Reactions: Loki34

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
That called-back goal was such a joke. I get that the refs are going to make mistakes on the ice, but when they get the chance to review the play over and over in slow-mo replay and still screw it up? With essentially no explanation? That's either incompetence or crookedness.

Great to see the Leafs keep grinding and not letting that be a turning point. :handclap:

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
That called-back goal was such a joke. I get that the refs are going to make mistakes on the ice, but when they get the chance to review the play over and over in slow-mo replay and still screw it up? With essentially no explanation? That's either incompetence or crookedness.

Great to see the Leafs keep grinding and not letting that be a turning point. :handclap:
There was a explanation it just wasn't a good one

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Jets cried and complained about not having their star defenseman and goalie. Welp. Looks like we still own your asses.

You got scored on by Ryan effing Reaves. Matthews owned you as usual. And Sammy shut them down.

Given the above circumstances, Which of the following will the Jets do?

A) Have a cry
B) Have a cry
C) Have a cry
D) Have a cry

Choose wisely.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

Oilers goal counted. Pretty similar goal; and refs had a good chance to review the Leafs goal too

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
This is the type of playoff games the leafs are going to need to be able to do come April.

Impressed with there last 2 games against Winnipeg. Just keep building on that.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
This is the type of playoff games the leafs are going to need to be able to do come April.

Impressed with there last 2 games against Winnipeg. Just keep building on that.

There have been a lot close games this year; more than we like. The silver lining is that Leafs will be better prepared when the playoffs roll around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad