Post-Game Talk: LEAFS WIN 4-2: Hey Jets is there anything better than losing to the Leafs

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
GEqS-CwXQAAnQHU

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Great road W.
Team played hard, Sammy was good when needed and our stars came up big in the third.
I thought Tavares and Brodie had better games and that's much needed when they're taking up alot of cap space.
Congrats to Benny on his first goal as a Leaf. He's been good pretty much all season and we should try to lock him up to a cheap multi year deal.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Lots of stuff better than beating the Jets, sweeping them is better.

What happened to Ehlers? I know he isn't an ordinary player but he looks so...ordinary. I remember the Willy vs. Ehlers polls where he was clearly winning, where's that extra gear?

That 5-3 penalty was a question mark...but so was calling back that Bertuzzi goal where Willy was clearly pushed in from out of the crease. Outside that, you can't really complain about the refs, but the Jets base will.

Connor Hellemid - He's obviously one of the game's elite and arguable Vezina favorite this year but he did not look super hot letting 4 go by him and giving up rebounds.

12 seconds left and you score then you jump a guy - what kind of dirty shit is that?

JT!

Matthews 40!

Mo with the continued excellent play.

Bobby also had a strong followup game, he can stay.

Even Reavo got in on the action and didn't cause any problems, agitated and pissed off their guys.

EN or not glad the Benoit finally got his.

Great game - probably gonna sleep through NYI but great game*.

Edit: * forgot about the annual circus…

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad