Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens-Split Squad- 1 PM and 7 PM

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Will there be an actual roster posted with names on it?

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'm not wearing my glasses but no Murray?
Yeah not the end of the world but found that a bit odd.

I guess until they get more into the pre season they figure let's look at the young goalies to see where they're at.

Will there be an actual roster posted with names on it?
I found this much at least

But also this

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Smart move.
Perfect opportunity for Douglas to make a serious impression on our staff. If he can still bring in a physical presence and change the feel of the game other than just being 6'8 and more on skates, and back it up if pushed that would be huge for line up considerations... If he can also keep up with play and defend well to boot? Won't be long before he gets looks at our 4C

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

I guess until they get more into the pre season they figure let's look at the young goalies to see where they're at.

But also this

Is it a contest for the tickets? You guess the lineup by the city they’re from? Pretty useless to post a lineup without names on it

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

But also this

Thanks for that. Posted the rosters since it's pretty important to know who and when they will play. Lineups hadn't been announced yet
Some will complain about everything:laugh:
Nylander, Tavares etc are names.
In the first post

:handclap:

Last edited:
Reactions: LeafChief

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
ZAR doesn't have a contract yet and the Leafs have unsigned players and injured players I do wonder if Simmonds, Clifford and Douglas push hard for a spot. Watching them literally fight for it would be good TV.

Reactions: Nylander88

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Thanks for that. Posted the rosters since it's pretty important to know who and when they will play. Lineups hadn't been announced yet

Lol. My bad. Yeah I saw that post too should of just reposted that..I forgot about that tweet.

Ah shit happens.

To be honest... I'm just really looking forward to the boys getting back out there.

Go 1 and 1 tomorrow and I'm good. Pre season doesn't mean much but you want to get a few Ws to start feeling good.

Also I have to admit... I don't trust Sens D... and their goalies are ? Marks like ours... but their offense should be really good. They're going to be solid upfront.

Lol. My bad. Yeah I saw that post too should of just reposted that..I forgot about that tweet.

Ah shit happens.

To be honest... I'm just really looking forward to the boys getting back out there.

Go 1 and 1 tomorrow and I'm good. Pre season doesn't mean much but you want to get a few Ws to start feeling good.

Also I have to admit... I don't trust Sens D... and their goalies are ? Marks like ours... but their offense should be really good. They're going to be solid upfront.

Reactions: stickty111

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
ZAR doesn't have a contract yet and the Leafs have unsigned players and injured players I do wonder if Simmonds, Clifford and Douglas push hard for a spot. Watching them literally fight for it would be good TV.
I heard on the radio that he is close to signing for about 800K or a tad less.

Reactions: Nylander88

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Do we know who’s playing in which game yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00