Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sabers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
Believe it or not, I think Buffalo is even worse than us. I predict a 3-2 win which should extend Carlyle's leash anther few weeks. We'll still get outshot though (duh!).

JMcLeaf

The Sabres beat the Sharks and the Sharks are beating the 1st place Ducks right now. That can only mean 1 thing... the Sabres are the best team in the league!

going_to_die_indiana_jones.gif

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Hard to believe the Leafs could lose this one at home, though it would be a new low for the year if they did.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Lose this one and get laughed at! Lose this one and get fired and traded!

Both teams are gonna play well (relative to one another) and we'll probably win a tight match up. 4-3 Leafs in OT or 5-3 Leafs.

Neuvirth against the Leafs: W-L-OTL (5-3-1) 2.96 .893 and 1SO
Enroth against the Leafs: W-L-OTL (1-1-0) 2.91 .872 and no SO

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The Sabres beat the Sharks the other night, so they aren't complete push overs, plus they really had the Leafs number last year, so that's another thing to consider.

From a tank perspective, if the Sabres win in regulation, they would only be one point back of the Leafs.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Leafs will beat the Sabres and everything will be right with the world. Until we fail to show up against Columbus.
We should score 4 or 5 in this game.

snizzbone*

We really need to blow this team out. After the horrible showings we just need to go out there and show that we can actually try. No excuses for losing to this Buffalo team.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
If they lose to the Sabres in regulation .. The ACC will reign boo's, jersey's and waffles simultaneously :laugh:

Losing to them would be the best thing that happened to this team in a while. I say this expecting change but the more I put thought into the more I see this pathetic management group justifying it in some weird way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad