Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Flyers - Schenn returns....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Why would Schenn fight anybody? The guy is averaging just over 20 minutes of icetime for Philly, they'd probably prefer him to be playing hockey.
All Leafs fans should be hoping for Luke to get as much TOI as possible.

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Why would Schenn fight anybody? The guy is averaging just over 20 minutes of icetime for Philly, they'd probably prefer him to be playing hockey.
If we play the same physical style that we played last night, it wouldn't surprise me to see Schenn step up and drop the gloves.

He fought a lot for us when he was on our side. It's just something he does.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
As of today:

Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Chances
Did not play, playoff odds up 0.04 to 67.9%

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
flyers are missing some good players

leafs should take this IMO, Reimer is better then bryzgalov.

Have to hope giroux is quiet , thats about it.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Very much looking forward to this game, hopefully we can put our fear of the ACC behind us and continue the win streak.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Very much looking forward to this game, hopefully we can put our fear of the ACC behind us and continue the win streak.

After the last couple of wins, fans have a reason to be loud and proud again .. Hopefully the Leafs can keep the momentum going, and keep it tight defensively

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
All Leafs fans should be hoping for Luke to get as much TOI as possible.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
So, completely without my prodding, my 2 year old daughter chose an Optimus Prime tooth brush at the store and a Carleton the Bear stuffed toy to cuddle tonight to sleep.

Its ingrained. Born a Leafs fan. Part of Leafs nation.

Im taking those as Good Omens for tomorrow!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So, completely without my prodding, my 2 year old daughter chose an Optimus Prime tooth brush at the store and a Carleton the Bear stuffed toy to cuddle tonight to sleep.

:laugh: That's awesome

Time to buy her first jersey ;)

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I wish all the best for Schenn. Hard not to like him. It was really tough seeing him struggle here towards the end.

But in the end, let's kill 'em all. :)

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site

without prodding?? suuuuurrrreee. :)

when my kids were that age their grandfather on their mother's side kept bringing habs stuff into my house. I kept telling him it would be in the garbage, and it was, as soon as he left. he never really learned though

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I hope Schenn has a good game because i still like the guy. RW and whoever told him to gain weight are to blame for his play last year

That said I hope JVR looks better than Schenn. Also kadri to outscore Schenn Jr. and reiemer to get a shutout

Rockinz

Leafs 4 the cup
Feb 25, 2010
Leaf Land
I wonder if schenns foot speed has gotten better or if he still has cement feet?

Philly is hungry we have to weather the storm in the 1st 10 min and make a push to play our game after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad