Pre-Game Talk: Leafs Vs Bruins; Nov. 12th, 8pm

• Thread starter leafstilldeath*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingers

Dec 18, 2011
Going to this one with my buddy who's a Bruins fan. Hope we can bring it against the B's

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Kadri/Kessel = CHEMISTRY.

Wake up, Carlyle. You noob.

I strongly agree with you. I really want Kadri/Kessel together and it doesn't even have to do with chemistry, to me, it balances the lines better jmho. Bozak/JVR were working well without Kessel - throw anyone up there (Clarkson if you want) with Bozak/JVR and you've then got two lines that can produce and 2 lines that are better defensively than the existing 1st line was. If you don't want Clarkson with JVR/Bozak move Holland up and Clarkson goes down.

I know they weren't together very long, and regardless of the results, when RC had these pairs, I felt the team was really starting to work more like a possession team and they were a more lunch pail team:

Kadri/Kessel
Bozak/JVR
Komi/Santos

4th line, I"m not so particular about; but, these (above listed) pairs, to me, worked nicely.

This is keeping with RC talk about TOP 9.
Winnick is back in, (?) so, I don't even care who goes where I just like the pairs as the foundation of the lines: Winnick, Clarkson, Holland, Panik, whomever RC thinks matches up best fine.

If we keep with these 3 foundation pairs, Holland can go literally with any of those 2 guys and he'll be fine. And the same goes for Winnick and Clarkson.

Panick - not so much, we don't know yet but, these lines are DEADLY! okay, jmo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad