GDT: Leafs@Senators 7PM. CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
So do we need to rebuild again?
LOL we have the core pieces.
Now we just need to focus on replacing some of the surrounding compliments with what we lack.
It took too long to play cycle. We need to be able to rush (check), cycle, defend, close out.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Carrick is a tire fire...than again our defense was crap tonight.
Everyone made mistakes except for Hainsey.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
He allows a ton of bad late goals. Didn't he set the record for blowing leads last year. Game 6 of the playoffs garbage short side goal to tie it late. Nobody is winning a cup with this guy holding the fort.

I'm as frustrated as you and I was attacking Andersen in the first 4 games this year. This game was not on him. Leafs got frustrated by the trap and threw pucks right down the middle of the ice. He made a dozen or so high quality saves.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
wow now they call a penalty holy crap it is like salt in the wound again and again tonight

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
bro he fell for no reason, nobody was on him.

what does him falling have to do with anything? Whether he was up right or on the ice, that stretch pass should not have made it through the neutral zone. That's not Marner's fault. That's the defense's fault. Marner was the only player in the offensive zone. There were 4 other leafs puck watching.

Reactions: Black hat blue eyes

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
we woke up too late. end of story.

had the leafs played like this the first 10 or so minutes - totally different game. we still could have lost - (which is fine) but they would have had more of a chance.

ah well. dust it off and we play.. LA? i wanna say?

Reactions: canadon and Loosie

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Great call by the Refs. Now people will look at the box score and think the penalties were even 2 aside, that it was an evenly officiated game, and not the hack fest it actually was.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
This is when Marner should ask for a trade and than score the game 7 OT winner against us. Man our fanbase is idiotic.

Yeah... but he hasn't looked good so far this year. I honestly thought this 3rd period was the best he's played. But he's just gotta get going because we're a much more dangerous team if he is.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
You really come off as a marner fan as opposed to a leaf fan. He hasn’t been good tonight some posters point it out and you hope he goes to another team just to beat the leafs to teach them a lesson

I didnt say I hope. The amount of complaining about him is silly.
And you come off as more of a Nylander praise and Marner criticism kind of guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad