GDT: Leafs@Senators 7PM. CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
You can't blame Andersen this game... the amount of dangerous scoring chances we have them was unreal.

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
I can only hope Babcock walks into the room after the game and simply says you owe me 40 minutes of a hard skate and drives them into the ground for it next practice. Sloppy hockey happens, it’s why loses happen. Lazy no effort hockey for two periods is never acceptable

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
That was all on marner....man what the ****

how the f*** is that on marner. he took a shot that was on net. Anderson made the save with his blocker. What was the defense doing? What was Andersen doing? He has to save that.

Everyone else got caught watching. Marner did absolutely nothing wrong on that play.

Reactions: Not My Tempo

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
How many break away and two one ones tonight. Leafs playing Ron Wilson hockey tonight. Andersen is being hung out to dry all night.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
You can't blame Andersen this game... the amount of dangerous scoring chances we have them was unreal.

Yep, the Leafs played nearly every flipped puck horribly. They gave up too much. Andersen was not to blame for this game.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
actually email CBC PR about that, that is not what I want to hear from an announcer, and when leafs are winning he gets mad

Reactions: saffronleaf

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
Insert whoever is playing the leafs. They always have a guy whose shot is “Matthews like” love little digs at Matthews these 2 40+ yr old men little digs at a 20 yr old nhl player

listening to these two morons swoon over boucher and his trap is too much

CyBorgman

Oct 4, 2017

He allows a ton of bad late goals. Didn't he set the record for blowing leads last year. Game 6 of the playoffs garbage short side goal to tie it late. Nobody is winning a cup with this guy holding the fort.

Tavares to Marner

Dec 20, 2011
Hamilton
how the **** is that on marner. he took a shot that was on net. Anderson made the save with his blocker. What was the defense doing? What was Andersen doing? He has to save that.

Everyone else got caught watching. Marner did absolutely nothing wrong on that play.

bro he fell for no reason, nobody was on him.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Ottawa spent the first two periods trapping like the hacky, second rate team they are. They may have best us tonight, they'll win the cup never.

Just what do people expect of Marner when he's playing with Martin and Moore? He belongs with Kadri.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
ummm brassard shot was a laser perfect shot, this is not Andersens fault, this is the leaf D yet again, and our offense finally figured it out too late, that one non call too many men like I said bit us in the but or it would have been tied up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad