Proposal: Leafs - Sabres

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Sabres would be pretty crazy to lower the chance that they don't keep Ullmark by the offseason considering the goalies in the organization currently and he has been playing the best i've seen a goalie play for Buffalo in a long time.

Then why hasn’t he resigned yet?

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
This is pure speculation, but if I'm Ullmark why sign a contract now? He may already be intent on moving on. Seems like Sabres committing to winning and a hopeful future may be the best thing we can do to keep him.

In all the post game interviews I've seen him give he seems to have an interesting personality, a combination of baseline skeptic but with a contemplative edge. Making him unpredictable. This might be the biggest career decision he will ever have. Dont see any reason to re-sign now, regardless of Kevyn Adams intentions.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ullmark has been a bright spot in a shitty Sabres season, so it would be a kick in the nuts to trade him, so I can see why Sabres fans don’t want to tbh.

Hall @50% retained for a 2nd. TOR can get CHI to retain an additional 50% for a 5th, like we did for them and Vegas last year.

TOR can acquire a goalie elsewhere.

That being said, of the goalies available, Ullmark would be my preference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad