Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sabres - Time to goon it up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
I will have lost all faith in this team if we cant beat buffalo.. for the love of god please beat the worst team in the league :shakehead

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
After getting steamrolled against Columbus, winning against Buffalo isn't even a sure thing. :laugh:

Big statement game though, I expect them to have lots of energy right from the puck drop.

I'm an optimist. My Steelers broke my heart last night, I'll be disappointed if the Leafs don't win this one easily.

mikebel111*

Or maybe its Carlyle that is the problem.

how?

His system is pretty simple to grasp. go look at that thread.
it's the players not executing.

the only issue with this system is that it overworks the wingers, but that is not a big problem.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
how?

His system is pretty simple to grasp. go look at that thread.
it's the players not executing.

the only issue with this system is that it overworks the wingers, but that is not a big problem.

I agree with that. I hate the coach replacement every 2 or 3 year thing. It's annoying. Keep a coach and a system, switch players instead. If you replace the coach, everybody has to learn again. If you get a couple of babies not liking the coach/style, kick them out.

That's why Carlyle likes Bolland. It's also why guys like that helps bring the CUP. He busts his ass every game and practices. Players that don't commit to coaching and practices don't win much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad