Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sabres: Saturday, September 21 | Miller who?

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Games are games, so will enjoy seeing the guys out there again. Even if it's still not quite the lineup we can expect to see can keep an eye on who impresses.

The Leivo thing is a bit weird though.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Hmm. that is weird.

Looks like his girlfriend contacted Nonis. :naughty:

:sarcasm:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I love having our AHL affiliate in the same city. Atleast Leivo will give me another player to watch. Just as long as the player he's replacing isn't Kessel.

snizzbone*

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 1m
The #leafs plan all along was to recall some young players like Leivo for these games, per Nonis.

SteveV*

Never seen anything like the Leivo call up, strange! Wonder if there is something brewing?

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
nice compliment to leivo right there.

that means he impressed Randy for sure.

samyy

Apr 14, 2009
I doubt its anything serious, im excited to see more Leivo anyway, one of our few prospects with top 6 potential.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
hehe Ron is taking tonight off for Battle of the Blades.
Bollands not playing

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
NEW DRINKING GAME TONIGHT

Take a shot every time the Leaf haters Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson bring up the Game 7 collapse.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

Take a shot every time the Leaf haters Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson bring up the Game 7 collapse.

Get used to it bro, especially when the Bruins are in town. They'll remind us and we'll remind ourselves

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

It's only preseason. They won't get into midseason form just yet...I think you will have a couple of shots compared to the 10+ when it's November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad