GDT: Leafs@Rangers 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Wonder if Rangers fans have stopped laughing at those of us who said no to a package jncluding Dermott for McDonagh....

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Only way I'd want Nash on this team is if he came cheap and if he came 100% of the time angry. A tame Nash is a invisible Nash.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Guaranteed he goes to Florida or Carolina etc where he play out his career in obscurity
I'd be fine with that. I know people that are friends with him and behind the scenes he always made it clear that he wants nothing to do with the media or city even though he grew up a Leafs fan. Doesn't sound like a winner to me.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
.925 this year, albeit in only 9 games.

That’s better than .911 and .917. Would he regress over a larger sample? Of course but he’s probably better this year than those two goalies.
disagree with that. You can't say a player is better than one player if they have been called on for so little action. Reimer is a 1b as is bernier. They are a higher level than Mcbackup. Our backup is a solid one who can play good and give us chances to win. He can play 15-20 games, the other two guys can give you 40-45 games . We don't need a 1b with a top 7 goalie in Andersen on our team, but both bernier and reimer are good goalies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I'd be fine with that. I know people that are friends with him and behind the scenes he always made it clear that he wants nothing to do with the media or city even though he grew up a Leafs fan. Doesn't sound like a winner to me.
exaclty if thats the case he can go elsewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad