GDT: Leafs@Rangers 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
For the older fans, was the previous commissioner as controversial and disliked as Bettman. I don't really mind bettman and think he has made hockey more entertaining league. However I only started following the leafs seriously in 07 so don't know how the league was in the 80's and early 90s
John Ziegler was in charge then. He was really awkward when interviewed.

Those guys are hired by and answer to the owners, so I try not to think of them as individuals.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Rangers are actually connecting passes now, looks like they have some speed when they get that going.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
He actually grew up a Leafs fan...he detached himself from the Leafs emotionally because it affected his objectivity as a hockey journalist.
I thought I read he was a habs fan, but thank you Mr. Lee . I loved you in the Chinese Connection!

Reactions: Superstar

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
What a game by Backup - he is doing a great job considering the fact that he hasn't seen a lot of game action

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Pretty cool that Holl is excelling so far with the Leafs. Seems like a lot of teams like Los Angeles and Boston will unearth random AHL defensemen who turn into solid NHL defensemen every couple of years but our guys are always Andy Wozniewski or Mike Kostka. Hope Holl is good, RHD too.

Reactions: htpwn

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Holl is pretty impressive so far - not easy to make adjustment, NHL is a complete different league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad