Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Let's go boys!

giphy.webp

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Le't not get carried away here and let our expectations get too high, I just want him to be in the best shape he can possibly be in for the playoffs. Though 2 goals tonight would be nice. :D

BTW, he has said that he won't be back to 100% this season, how seriously should we be taking that comment? Is he just trolling the rest of the league or is he serious? If not 100% then what, 85%? 90% 95%?

I can't help but be a bit worried, it's hard to see us getting past Boston or TB without Matthews making an enormous contribution. If he kills it tonight that would go a long way to assuaging my fears.

What? When did Auston say this? That’s troubling if true. How serious was that injury anyway?

Damn I was gung-ho about his return didn’t know he isn’t 100%

This sucks!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
What? When did Auston say this? That’s troubling if true. How serious was that injury anyway?

This sucks!

Most hockey players aren't 100% this time of year, he's still by far our best option on the top line. Let's Kadri, Bozak and Plekanec all play where they belong.

Reactions: White Shadow

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
ahhhhhhh, Zaitsevs a sophmore coming off of an injury.
Matthews is a sophmore coming off of injuries (its obviously affected him).
Marner is a sophmore and had a hard time for half the year, but turned it around.
Nylander had a hard time earlier this season.
Gardiner is 27 and had an unbelievably bad first half to the season.

Chill out, Z will be fine.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

This sucks!

I think it was a few days ago. I don't remember the exact quote and it was kind of vague so I'm not sure what to make of it myself. I guess we'll find out tonight.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I can't remember. My first guess would have been STL (but maybe that's because the game Cor brought up was against STL). Chicago would have been my second guess but yeah, can't remember. I spent a minute googling it but couldn't find it, maybe I'll try again in a bit if I have time.
I was young, Fuhr was in net so I'm thinking it was around 1990 or so. Leafs went down 5-0, and they ended up coming back to tie it at 5 and won it in overtime. Some dude beside us was from Calgary and he was being all cocky, then when they lost he took off in a huff. That's all I remember.

I loved the Gardens.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Sportsnet Ontario... that means I’ll be blacked out once again... I hate this bull of blacking out games outside of Toronto. I’m currently living in Ottawa and it’s such a drag when it’s on Tsn4 or Sportsnet Ontario. I miss the days where there weren’t so many channels and you always got to watch the leafs. What is the purpose of blacking out games?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Sportsnet Ontario... that means I’ll be blacked out once again... I hate this bull of blacking out games outside of Toronto. I’m currently living in Ottawa and it’s such a drag when it’s on Tsn4 or Sportsnet Ontario. I miss the days where there weren’t so many channels and you always got to watch the leafs. What is the purpose of blacking out games?
if only there was some other way... :sarcasm:

Reactions: supermann_98

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
to make you buy NHL centre ice.

stream instead.

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
I don’t live in the Toronto area either the blackouts drove me nuts last year so I invested in NHL center ice. Worth every penny I haven’t missed a game this year

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
well that does suck I'm staying in the Ottawa area tonight and was looking forward to watching it on a big screen instead of my lappy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad