Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Ottawa ACC 2.0 on 19th Sep Mod Warning Post #116

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riellyfan04

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto On
Will Morgan Rielly play tonight???

and is ourleafs.blogspot going to have the game on live stream tonight? Im in Albania, so hard to find a stream to watch the game here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The D tonight are;

Rielly - Ranger
Phaneuf - Percy
Marshall - Gunnarson.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bernier gets the whole game (I believe).

I think Bernier/Reimer swap games from here on out. Maybe Carlyle gives MacIntyre a game.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Bernier

VERY excited to see Rielly/Ranger. If Rielly gets his 9 games, that might very well be his partner

Me too. Ranger apparently had a nice goal a couple of games ago, while I hear Rielly was keeping his game simple. Hopefully they pair up for some exciting puck movement - but no goals - tonight.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rielly is playing a very smart game. He seems to know that he can't skate the puck end to end like he did in junior all the time. His passing is great as well.

Percy will impress people. Watched him at the rookie tourny, and my god, he looked like a veteran out there. Very poised and NEVER (literally) out of position. Could see some time with the big club if injures arise.

JacobimMugatu

HF Strength Thread
Jul 8, 2009
f=253
www.facebook.com
Me too. Ranger apparently had a nice goal a couple of games ago, while I hear Rielly was keeping his game simple. Hopefully they pair up for some exciting puck movement - but no goals - tonight.

Wasn't really that great of a goal but definitely showed how he's capable of jumping into the rush.
He was a rock in the first preseason game. Defensively solid, perfect with his decision making, physical and great moving the puck. He looked like an NHL top 4 d-man. If he can replicate what we saw that game/what he was doing before the hiatus he might be the steal of the summer.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Who is playing from the forwards??? Sens dressed all their big guns. I hope Kessel,JVR,Clarkson,Kadri are all in the line up. I don't care if its pre-season i wanna beat the senatards.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Phaneuf-Percy pairing does.

I'm expecting big things from this pairing. Percy looked pretty damn good in the rookie tournament. Good passing, positioning and decision making. Obviously this is a much higher level of competition, with most of the senators big team playing. Him with Phaneuf should be a strong pairing...hopefully the chemistry is there.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Will Morgan Rielly play tonight???

and is ourleafs.blogspot going to have the game on live stream tonight? Im in Albania, so hard to find a stream to watch the game here.

Something special in-store tonight ;)

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Who is playing from the forwards??? Sens dressed all their big guns. I hope Kessel,JVR,Clarkson,Kadri are all in the line up. I don't care if its pre-season i wanna beat the senatards.

Not Kessel, Lupul, Bozie

We can use the Sens excuse, or our best players aren't there.

Broll will have to clear out a bunch of space.

Happy that Bernier is going to entire way, and I hope he spooks
the Sens, like Reimer does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: