OT: Leafs Lounge V107:1 for 11? My Fantasy Team Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Talk about confusion :laugh:. That's awesome though bud.... hope it goes well and keep us updated.

Eh, you came out on top, so screw em! :laugh:.

As an aside: If a girl you kinda like but you only talk like once a week, is drunk texting you and saying stuff liek "why aren't you here?" .... what does it truthfully mean?

Happens all the time, but it happened last night and I just don't know lol

The drunken female is a wild animal.

Generally it means she's at least a bit into you, at least I'd think so.

She's thinking about you when she's got a tonne of other guys around her, so this must mean something right?

AAAAANDDD with this glorious Leafs win, and the female action the past couple days, this has officially been one of the greatest weekends I've had in years. Unfortunately I work tomorrow at 6am :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
The drunken female is a wild animal.

Generally it means she's at least a bit into you, at least I'd think so.

She's thinking about you when she's got a tonne of other guys around her, so this must mean something right?

AAAAANDDD with this glorious Leafs win, and the female action the past couple days, this has officially been one of the greatest weekends I've had in years. Unfortunately I work tomorrow at 6am :laugh:

Yesterday was the best day I've had in a loong loonng time. SUch a great weekend so far!

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Played Reimer in my works pool :yo:

Unfortunately the rest of my team sucked tonight. Still have the most points, but not by much. I have more players playing than the 2nd place guy tomorrow though so I should still be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad