OT: Leafs Lounge V107:1 for 11? My Fantasy Team Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I'd be offering trades when all my players are at a low though, why do that.

What you should of done is offer trades during the first two weeks when your players were overachieving. Now they have fallen down back to earth and you're left with your team which is really just Charlio 2.0, minus the goalies.
I kid, I kid...kinda, but not really

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
What you should of done is offer trades during the first two weeks when your players were overachieving. Now they have fallen down back to earth and you're left with your team which is really just Charlio 2.0, minus the goalies.

It's just 1 bad week, dont write me off in being in last place just yet :laugh:

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
Trial Balance Statement? Is this a beginners' accounting exam? Yeah, you're in tough for this one if you don't have a general grasp of that. Good luck buddy :handclap:

Yup, intro to financial accounting.

To be perfectly honest...pretty easy stuff. Got 94 on the sample exam. Real exam? I had no idea how to tell if you paid a dividend or not. Other than that, np. 39/40 ;)

I miss my music exams though. Holy crap I hate these stupid business courses.

Apr 1, 2010
I'm shocked you haven't been offering trades.
I'm shocked by the trades you've been offering. :shakehead
I'd be offering trades when all my players are at a low though, why do that.
Dude you got one on the table right now. Two tough guys for a scorer. The other guy is just a toss in. I would drop him but if you want him...

My team is a work in progress. Progress would be much faster if all our GMs were paying attention. Like how does a guy not meet the min gp for goalies and not atleast make an offer for one?

LeafsFan10 has been pretty good too (Toews Sucks!!!)
Delinquent. Absentee GM. Had a trade proposed for over a week, with no response.
I think I have as good a chance as anyone.
The season is still early. YOu only need to be in the top 8 to make the playoffs and everything is reset.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Charlio, just cause some of us aren't active on the trade front doesn't mean we are bad gm's :laugh:

Some of us just have good teams who don't need to make trades :sarcasm:

JMcLeaf

Damnit i missed jvr's goal. saw replay though. JVR and Schenn are doing great for their new teams. What a great trade so far.

Apr 1, 2010
Charlio, just cause some of us aren't active on the trade front doesn't mean we are bad gm's :laugh:

Some of us just have good teams who don't need to make trades :sarcasm:

And you leave injured players in your line up too right?

The healthy guys on the bench are just there to look pretty.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
So this one league I'm in only has one IR spot and I have Hartnell, Spezza, and Fowler all out.

I'm up there in the standings and wondering if I should drop Spezza and Fowler and pick up two other guys or should I just hold onto them for now?

Pleks, Turris and Tyutin would be my best choices to pick up if I did drop them.

Last edited:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
And you leave injured players in your line up too right?

The healthy guys on the bench are just there to look pretty.

Huh? I have Landeskog and Booth on my IR, not the bench :laugh:

And the two healthy guys I do have on the bench are there because I felt my other guys would get more points lol

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
thought you had 3 goalies.

Maybe...

So this one league I'm in only has one IR spot and I have Hartnell, Spezza, and Fowler all out.

I'm up there in the standings and wondering if I should drop Spezza and Fowler and pick up two other guys or should I just hold onto them for now?

Pleks, Turris and Tyutin would be my best choices to pick up if I did drop them.

Pleks is available? Must be a small league.

Apr 1, 2010
Huh? I have Landeskog and Booth on my IR, not the bench :laugh:

And the two healthy guys I do have on the bench are there because I felt my other guys would get more points lol
The gms I am talking about don't even take the time to ice a healthy line up, when they have replacements on the bench.

There are teams that have players listed as NA on their starting roster.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
LOL wtf! Charlio changed his name to "Leafsdude7" LOL I AM DYING AHAHAHAHA

WHY?! Can you make it anymore obvious that you're 75 years old? What was going through your head? "Oh "Leafsdude7" is so cool, everyone will think I'm so cool"

I'm dying. Oh god, Charlio.

edit: WHAT?! Leafsdude7 isn't even Charlio! He has the same avy and acts like him.. My mind is blown.

Apr 1, 2010
LOL wtf! Charlio changed his name to "Leafsdude7" LOL I AM DYING AHAHAHAHA

WHY?! Can you make it anymore obvious that you're 75 years old? What was going through your head? "Oh "Leafsdude7" is so cool, everyone will think I'm so cool"

I'm dying. Oh god, Charlio.

edit: WHAT?! Leafsdude7 isn't even Charlio! He has the same avy and acts like him.. My mind is blown.

:facepalm: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad