OT: Leafs Lounge V107:1 for 11? My Fantasy Team Lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
In honour of Mr. 1 himself

kessel_487_381.jpg

and his sister (;))

img157544d488bf4159b6.jpg

Obligatory food picture :devdance:

images

Important Message To All Visitors: **** the kessel haters :rant:

Last edited:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
His sister is pretty hot. Don't know what the cat is talking about.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
They're Dutch (probably european just not sure) way of cooking them. More taste, less dry. Usually put sugar or powdered sugar on, but syrup works still too.

Oh! I remember my Dutch friend (he lives there, again, now) telling me about them. I forget what they're called though.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Should probably cook some dinner soon...

You'd be proud Hurtski, killed 25 reps of 195 on my benchpress set today ... Sooo close to 200

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I don't know how such a dynamic player can change so much in a couple of years. Like seriously, what happened to Ovi?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Should probably cook some dinner soon...

You'd be proud Hurtski, killed 25 reps of 195 on my benchpress set today ... Sooo close to 200

That's great, man! I've been taking it easy on the chest 'press' workouts (such as incline dumbbell, flat bench dumbbell, bench) etc since my shoulder was a bit wonky but been stretching the rotator cuff and I think it is getting better :).

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Ovi lost his passion .. Just doesn't have it anymore

Getting knocked out of the playoffs, upset year after year have broken him

Jesus I look at the gongshow mess my kitchen is in from my roommate cooking dinner and I just don't even know what to say :facepalm:

It's not hard to cook and keep clean at the same time

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
How many reps do you usually do per set?

I don't do sets of the same workout, I do mini circuits in supersets .. Going from an core to upperbody workout

I do pushups, bench on the universal machine, and then do a benchpress with dumbells (not sure what the exercise is called)

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I don't do sets of the same workout, I do mini circuits in supersets .. Going from an core to upperbody workout

I do pushups, bench on the universal machine, and then do a benchpress with dumbells (not sure what the exercise is called)

So when you say you did 25 reps of 195, this was on the universal machine? And you did it all in the same set with no rest?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Dumbbell bench press :P

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Ovi lost his passion .. Just doesn't have it anymore

Getting knocked out of the playoffs, upset year after year have broken him

I don't think thats it. Last year in the playoffs I saw him play with passion against boston, It was my fav series to watch in terms of good hockey.

I think he played a lot better once Hunter limited his ice time for some games. When he eventually got his normal ice time back he was dangerous, but also a much less selfish player and a more complete player instead of just flashes of offense. I think he was improving a lot under Hunter. I wish Hunter stayed as the coach, the caps were one of the teams I was most excited about :(

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I don't think thats it. Last year in the playoffs I saw him play with passion against boston, It was my fav series to watch in terms of good hockey.

I think he played a lot better once Hunter limited his ice time for some games. When he eventually got his normal ice time back he was dangerous, but also a much less selfish player and a more complete player instead of just flashes of offense. I think he was improving a lot under Hunter. I wish Hunter stayed as the coach, the caps were one of the teams I was most excited about :(

No, no. It's much better that he's coaching the Knights now, trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad