OT: Leafs Lounge CXLIX - Brody dropping the ball like always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bazinga!

Oh, and it also leaked out all his thousands of threads. Including the jinx thread. Oh, and I think I see Clarkson in that mess as well.

I don't know why you think I made the jinx thread, I didn't. If you want to take a jab at me, at least make it something I actually did :laugh:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
16c896b.jpg

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory,Cory

:sarcasm:

Love you Cor

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Can you guys get massive headaches and throw up because of dehydration/way too much sun?

Had like no water yesterday and it was hot, I got home from work at 4 PM started getting a headache so I lie down at 5PM wake up at midnight having a huge headache and puke and go back to bed. I'm good now but I think it might have been a lack of water or something.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can you guys get massive headaches and throw up because of dehydration/way too much sun?

Had like no water yesterday and it was hot, I got home from work at 4 PM started getting a headache so I lie down at 5PM wake up at midnight having a huge headache and puke and go back to bed. I'm good now but I think it might have been a lack of water or something.

No, talking to you for too long makes me do that :sarcasm:

diss-o.gif

Ace88*

Yes, you can. Lack of nutrition will do it as well.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I usually have like 3L of water a day, I don't know why I didn't drink any :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Your brain was sick of you and wanted to pass out for a few hours, so it didn't tell you to drink any :sarcasm:

diss-o.gif

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Anyone else deal with a lot of back pain?

I throw my back out all the time, doing the dumbest things. Recovery time is usually about a week. The pain is bad, but the inability to do anything physical is the most frustrating. Always have to take time off of the gym. I go to a masseuse once every few weeks, I’m physically active, and should be in my prime. I’m 22. Yet by body is falling apart. Had to get a cortisone shot in my wrist last week, I’m at the doctor’s about something like every month… **** you, old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad