selena_gomez_cutie_Fu3CxzPj.sized.jpg

la-belle-emma-watson.jpg

rachel-mcadams-photocall-the-vow-02.jpg

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I'm pretty sure it was a rule in some of the original LL's that there was to be no Roman numerals in the title.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well, me and my lady broke up today. Oh well, what can you do. We were drifting further and further apart to the point where we were barely talking no more and she wasn't communicating with me much at all. We just met up and agreed that the relationship was pretty much irreparably damaged and that it's best to get out before **** starts hitting the fan. I didn't want to break up, but there really wasn't much else of a choice. We both knew it wasn't worth saving. It's sad, but I haven't dwelled on it at all. Hell, I'm pretty much at peace with the decision.

Oh well, I'm single now, so onto the next one, I suppose.

Ace88*

Well, me and my lady broke up today. Oh well, what can you do. We were drifting further and further apart to the point where we were barely talking no more and she wasn't communicating with me much at all. We just met up and agreed that the relationship was pretty much irreparably damaged and that it's best to get out before **** starts hitting the fan. I didn't want to break up, but there really wasn't much else of a choice. We both knew it wasn't worth saving. It's sad, but I haven't dwelled on it at all. Hell, I'm pretty much at peace with the decision.

Oh well, I'm single now, so onto the next one, I suppose.

This where you say "shoulda listened to vor"

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
POF brah. The magical world of online dating. Until you need to get a restraining order. (I swear there's a funny story there)

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
POF brah. The magical world of online dating. Until you need to get a restraining order. (I swear there's a funny story there)

Is it HF appropriate?

I met my girlfriend on POF - so there are normals out there, but I had to go through a lot of, um, not so good ones :laugh:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
**** POF. I looked at that **** for my area. 75% are whales. I'd scroll through and be like, damn this chick looks decent. Go read the profile "I have a son thats 2 years old and hes my everything!!!". Literally every decent looking chick had a kid, no thanks Jeff. One chick was 18 and had 2 kids from 2 different dudes, u wot m8? Good luck finding someone on POF when youre 18 and have 2 kids, ****kkkkk. Its funny because they play it off like its normal too. Another thing with online dating is that girls see themselves being way hotter than they actually are. A 6/10 will think theyre a 8/10 because they have these desperate white knights on there that just spew all this bs to them.

Edit: Forgot to mention that 85% of the chicks in my area are "country girls".

Also chicks post im a SINGLE mom. Really? Damn I thought you would have already been taken if you were on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad