Yubbers has 78
Baarle has 74
Quarter has 64

Dats tha top 5, k imma take a break from here. byes

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gunners used to be the guy that posted those weird GDT posts right? the crazy ones?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Gunners used to be the guy that posted those weird GDT posts right? the crazy ones?

Yes. He used to fly into an intense rage before every Leaf game, shouting and screaming all the time.

Me and him didn't see eye to eye, especially when it came to Gus or Komisaki.

Last edited:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
queensday2009b.jpg

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Any other loungers disappear? I kind of come in waves. I'm always kinda present just not always posting

There's a handful of loungers who haven't posted much here recently .. Notably Gunners has completely disappeared though

Actually most notable (for me) has been the disappearance of a true LL legend, SS2.

Miss that beauty

Edit: Got an assist in the game tonight. I'm like Kris Russell out there.

Last edited:

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
There's a handful of loungers who haven't posted much here recently .. Notably Gunners has completely disappeared though

Actually most notable (for me) has been the disappearance of a true LL legend, SS2.

Miss that beauty

Edit: Got an assist in the game tonight. I'm like Kris Russell out there.

I had totally forgot about Gunners. :laugh: I always wondered what type of person he is IRL. Such a strange dude haha

We can all agree that SS2 is a gem. I saw him around a bit during the season in GDTs but that’s basically it.

Can’t believe how long I've been an active poster on this site.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Just a reminder folks that board rules still apply in this thread. That includes discussing banned board members, posting offensive material, and flaming.

Ace88*

bert we're also long lost brothers which is why you have to give me my other long lost brother ryjo

Ace88*

So im writing an article at work and i hear a big boom followed by another bigger boom. A big Mack truck just jumped the highway guardrail, ripped off the back axle, and rolled down a hill literally right behind the office. Driver's okay, but the truck is as write-off as write-off gets. Intense. Gonna take all afternoon to get this cleaned up.

Ace88*

Hilarious. No lol it was just a garbage truck. Garbage is everywhere now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad