Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose Rematch to the Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Five goals should beat NJ every night of the week. Unfortunately, we saw November level Sammy and a D core auditioning for Laurel & Hardy -- the hockey musical.

Whatever, just use the remaining gamed to tighten up a little, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al14

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So ass kissers, What's the excuse tonight? How are you going to cover for ANOTHER pathetic Samsonov performance?

I can't wait for this piece of shit to be gone.

Hopefully the guy they bring in is real.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
That game was 95% samsonov. He was god f***ing awful, add those 2 points to the collection of points samsonov has cost us

we need to learn how to kill a f***ing penalty, florida gonna feast on us

end the nylander on L3 experiment, it failed yet again, F. swap him and McMatthews, pray that marner and nylander together lights something in nylander otherwise it's gonna be a quick series

L1 stays the same, lyubushkin and gio shouldn't be in our lineups come playoffs

f*** that game f***ing sucked. Haven't felt this pissed after a game in a few years

Reactions: CabanaBoy5 and Al14

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Goaltending will be our undoing
And D, if Brodie and Giordano dress in the playoffs.

Horrendous give away for goals by our D !!! Gio with the tape to tape pass to an opposition player should never happen. He is a vet that should know better.

Boosh too !!!

Reactions: CabanaBoy5

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
They have no identity on the PP. The last 2 pp goals were just Matthews blasts right off the face off. Coaching plays a big part of special teams success.

This was a pre waiver wire Samsonov game, which is NOT ideal with 4 games before the playoffs.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
This team goes out in round 1 and Keefe better be shown his walking papers swiftly. The powerplay has been shit for well over a month and he’s got zero answers for it. Why he left Samsonov in is beyond me, dude clearly didn’t have it tonight. Keefe also keeps f***ing around with the lines, unable to find a mix that works.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
This is where a series against Carolina presents an issue. Best special teams in the league.
Our PK will get roasted against any playoff opponent if the regular season is any indication. Absolutely terrible. It's amazing this team is as good as it is considering how bad the PK is.

Reactions: egd27

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
They have brought in new players, either both the old and new players collectively suck or our coaching staff cannot put a defensive system in place that's worth a damn.
It is 100% coaching. No that we've ever had great dmen, but the systems are God awful. Way, way to expansive offensively. And then just completely collapse to the net defensively without ever being within stones throw of a wall.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
florida 1 point behind boston. our last game against them could set up who we face

• Wow
Reactions: Cleetus

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I missed the game, but noticed Nylander had 0 points. How was he looking tonight? He might choke away getting 100 points this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad