Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose ... On the brink of elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
Poor Dermott is really being exposed this series. And Gardiner has got to find a way to get pucks through to the net. Frustrating night all around.

Reactions: Legendary

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Ultimately Bruins have been better and deserve this series lead and ,anything short of a miracle, and this series is basically over at this point. Hopefully leafs will learn from this experience and be better next year

Reactions: canadon

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Sometimes it’s so infuriating to be a Toronto sports fan. (In reference to the big 3 sports).

f*** man.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Gutless 3rd period. Didn't finish the chances in the 2nd period. Got burned by a totally inept defense. Nylander, Brown and JVR were missing. Crowd was dead. Their goalie made big saves. Total lack of urgency. Marner was the only positive tonight.

Matthews was bad today, but I'm ready for the mind numbing stupid hot takes.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
hope we make a big trade this offseason. a 105 point season looks so disappointing right now. Get brown off this team, upgrade the backend. I give Babcock another 2 seasons, if he can't win a playoff round in 2 years, it will be time for a new coach. I'm so disappointed. I would have rather gotten swept by the bolts then lose to the bruins.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
You could see it in the first 5 minutes that the Defense were told too pinch.

It helped a lot all game...
But it burnt them twice.

Reactions: Woll Smoth

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Exact same poor defensive plays on the 2 on 1s cost both goals. We just haven't been able to elevate our game. Boston deserves a 3-1 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad