Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 5-2

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
High stick is a good example, if it’s a follow through it isn’t a penalty.
That's a specific rule in the rulebook to avoid penalizing a fundamental game action (shooting the puck). Pretty much all high sticks are unintentional and are still called, so your example actually ended up supporting the opposite.
Still waiting for an example of this occurrence you're trying to justify not being called... Seems you don't have any for a reason.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Actually, 'greater dichotomy' is acknowledging exactly that, as was my original statement. In fact, that was my whole point.
Okay, strange logic but I’d just say then that Keefe has admitted on many occasions he’s played people more than he’d like, so he disagrees with you. I mean…

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, strange logic but I’d just say then that Keefe has admitted on many occasions he’s played people more than he’d like, so he disagrees with you. I mean…
He's agreeing with me - playing the top players more than he'd like, because his top players are better than average top players and his bottom players are worse than average bottom players.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He's agreeing with me - playing the top players more than he'd like, because his top players are better than average top players and his bottom players are worse than average bottom players.
No he’s saying you’re clueless. Bye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad