Pre-Game Talk: Leafs in Boston. Win or Go Home. (technically. win, and you get to go home anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Jeremy Roenick just stated the Boston Bruins will finish the series tonight, so there you have it folks, leafs will force a game 6

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
For once, can Boston please just have an off night like on Feb. 7, 1976!

It would be nice if every shot Kessel takes goes in the net ala Darryl Sittler!

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs better stay out of the box tonight as they will be missing one of their best PK players in Fraser due to injury.

Specialty teams could be a difference maker in tonight's game.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Habs fan in peace. I thought you guys have done a great job this series thus far. No matter what happens tonight, you guys can take a lot of positives from this. You guys have been fun to watch, speedy, and you have kept the Bruins hemmed in their zone, even in games you lost. I hope you guys can extend the series. It's do or die, and I hope you guys 'do'.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Habs fan in peace. I thought you guys have done a great job this series thus far. No matter what happens tonight, you guys can take a lot of positives from this. You guys have been fun to watch, speedy, and you have kept the Bruins hemmed in their zone, even in games you lost. I hope you guys can extend the series. It's do or die, and I hope you guys 'do'.

Thanks for the kind words, tough luck against Ottawa but you guys will be up there regularly from now on with that core. Look forward to renewing the rivalry, good luck in the off-season.

Cheers.

deleteme24

Leafs for cup
Sep 20, 2009
Leafs Nation

You guys thanks you! :)

zoomzoom

Jul 1, 2006
Whatever happens, we should be proud of the Leafs... Only going to get better as the team.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
Jeremy Roenick just stated the Boston Bruins will finish the series tonight, so there you have it folks, leafs will force a game 6

lol well its 50-50 i dont see how anyone could predict that..flip a coin to determine the winner because thats how its going to be

Kyle Doobas*

Lol as if Jeremy Roenick knows what it takes to eliminate the Leafs.
bummed.gif

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
How I hope this game atleast goes to 6.

My cousin(bruins fan) predicted a easy series, with the Bruins winning in 5.

Far from a 'easy' series for them, but one can only imagine that people will look past the individual games and just say they got creamed.

SteveV*

I have a good feeling about tonight. I'm watching Frattin and Grabo to breakout.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
Leafs d-core tonight?:
Phaneuf-Gunnarsson
Gardiner-Franson
O'Byrne-Liles

Any thoughts? Will it be good enough?

Any news on forward line-up changes (if any)? I think it's good that Fraser is not in there but you never want a change because of an injury so that's not what I'm saying. But, they should make some chg on d.

Their forwards have to play like they did in the OT. That was finally some determination and showing some potential speed. I think that is the only way to win game 6. They have to do that for 60 minutes. If not....

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
I have a good feeling about tonight. I'm watching Frattin and Grabo to breakout.
Those two were the best in the OT plus Lupul. They need all three plus Kessel and JVR pressuring the Bruins D if they hope to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad