Pre-Game Talk: Leafs in Boston. Win or Go Home. (technically. win, and you get to go home anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Anyone mind doing the GDT? Ideally, I'd want someone who has a winning record to do it, but looks like only Daisy Joy has a winning GDT in playoffs and is offline.

Anyone else wants to do it?

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
Im not from toronto. If i was to show up to maple leaf square to watch the game outside. Would showing up at 6 be alright time to have somewhere to stand?

jazzibabe67

Oct 14, 2010
ALL SET FOR TONITE'S GAME...BEVERAGES HAVE BEEN PURCHASED...SNACKS ARE ALREADY PREPARED...WIN OR LOSE...I'M SO GONNA GET WASTED TONITE...COME ON BOYS...LET THIS BE A GOOD NIGHT!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

:yo::yo::yo:

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Yeah the pairings are:

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Gardiner - Franson
Liles - O'Byrne.

If we had Fraser (get well soon) in O'Byrne's spot I'd like that a lot more, but that looks solid.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Yep..

Gunnar-Phaneuf
Gardiner-Franson
Liles-O'Byrne

are pretty good pairings. With Liles and O'Byrne getting the least minutes.

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
If we lose tonight, we know what happens.

If we win tonight, series is 3-2, as close as it possibly can be after 5 games, and we're going into home ice, with a bit of momentum, and boom, we have a series again.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
If we lose tonight, we know what happens.

If we win tonight, series is 3-2, as close as it possibly can be after 5 games, and we're going into home ice, with a bit of momentum, and boom, we have a series again.

This is the worst case scenario for the Bruins so they will give it everything they've got to not have to come back to TO.

It's going to be a huge battle tonight I can't wait.

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Yeah the pairings are:

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Gardiner - Franson
Liles - O'Byrne.

If we had Fraser (get well soon) in O'Byrne's spot I'd like that a lot more, but that looks solid.

Agreed.

Excited to see that Gardiner - Franson pairing. They looked good in their limited time together last game.

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Im not from toronto. If i was to show up to maple leaf square to watch the game outside. Would showing up at 6 be alright time to have somewhere to stand?

We got a decent spot with a nice view for game 3. Showed up at about 6:15. Wouldn't hurt to go earlier though.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
man it sucks to be down 3-1. I feel hard done by. Leafs don't deserve to be on the brink of elimination.

hurts because I don't think the leafs are down based on the run of play, but mainly because they've just made too many unforced errors.

I don't expect the Leafs to roll over and die like the Habs and Wild did last night, that's for sure.

in a perfect world, the Bs relax a bit tonight and the leafs take advantage of it in a big way.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
man it sucks to be down 3-1. I feel hard done by. Leafs don't deserve to be on the brink of elimination.

hurts because I don't think the leafs are down based on the run of play, but mainly because they've just made too many unforced errors.

I don't expect the Leafs to roll over and die like the Habs and Wild did last night, that's for sure.

in a perfect world, the Bs relax a bit tonight and the leafs take advantage of it in a big way.

I can't see them relaxing, but I can see a young leaf team playing their hearts out.

Hopefully, this doesn't end up like the elimination games against the Devils back in 2000 and 2001. Those games would be over in the 2nd, and you'd be left wondering why those veteran laden leaf teams didn't show up and play desperate.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
The only way we get embarrassed tonight is if Reimer is off his game again. If he steps up, we can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad