Pre-Game Talk: Leafs in Boston. Win or Go Home. (technically. win, and you get to go home anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
Oh god do I hope we can bring this back... How sweet would it be to get through the B's, then if The rangers can get past washington we would play OTT. And pitt and NYR would play. I have faith in the boys!!!

GLG

beleaf67

Mar 2, 2013
Ottawa Valley
Reimer NEEDS to steal this one...

We've had Bruins few times on the ropes in this series, but we couldn't deliver deadly KO punch. Bruins are playing like old experianced boxing champ, not flashy but will take advantage of any mistake you make...

Just please (BIG PLEASE) Hockey Gods help us to push this to the 6th game, just for crazy / hungry Leafs fans who have been waiting for this such a long time !!!

GO LEAFS GO !!!

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Got a good feeling about tonight. Should be a dandy. If only Bob Cole was commentating.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
What is with all the leafs fans playing possum? The season ISN'T OVER YET! The bruins still have to win. Untill that happens the Leafs still have a pulse. Its not over until its over. Why give up on them before they are out?

In 2009 Washington came back to defeat the Rangers after being down 3-1
In 2010 the Flyers came back to defeat the Bruins after being down 3-1
Another team did it 2010 as well but I'm not mentioning that team.

The point is a playoff team should NEVER be discounted until they are out. And the Leafs are a PLAYOFF team!!!

BURN THE BOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yo::yo::yo:

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yo::yo: :yo:

Last edited:

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
X2

Nobody has a better voice, or a more beautiful call than Bob Cole, even if he's slowed down some with age.

add to that, that he called gonchar karlsson all night. It was like he was on for the whole game.

I love his voice, and would rather hear him be confused about a player (i find it funny) then hear hughson and simpson **** about the leafs, and talk about chara's stick some more.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Oh god do I hope we can bring this back... How sweet would it be to get through the B's, then if The rangers can get past washington we would play OTT. And pitt and NYR would play. I have faith in the boys!!!

GLG

Sorry to burst your bubble, but NYR is the 6th seed. We would face them and Pitt would face Ottawa. Only way we face the Sens is if we both make it to the conference finals.

Anyway, I hope we win tonight, but if we don't I won't be pissed or upset really, it's been a great season and I'm happy with what I've seen in the playoffs thus far.

The Leafs look like the team they were earlier in the season, their puck possession has been great the last few games, just gotta work on those turnovers.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The Krejci line has accounted for 21 points combined after 4 games, which is more than almost the whole Leafs team combined.

The key to winning this game is to nullify and keep that line in check while not having another Bruins line end up burning the Leafs by giving them too much attention.

Reimer must be the #1 star for Leafs to bring the series back home as Bruins will be hungry trying to end it at home.

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
Sorry to burst your bubble, but NYR is the 6th seed. We would face them and Pitt would face Ottawa. Only way we face the Sens is if we both make it to the conference finals.

Anyway, I hope we win tonight, but if we don't I won't be pissed or upset really, it's been a great season and I'm happy with what I've seen in the playoffs thus far.

The Leafs look like the team they were earlier in the season, their puck possession has been great the last few games, just gotta work on those turnovers.

Damn your right.... A guy can dream right lol

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009

If Washington and NYI win, we'd play Ottawa.

abridgel

Apr 26, 2013
I'm throwing on the Eddie Belfour jersey tonight and the power of the eagle will enter Reimer's body.

Shutout - leafs win 4-0

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
The ACC will go bat**** crazy when the Leafs come back for game 6.

Reimer comes up huge tonight.

I still believe.

moonbal

Apr 29, 2013
Pillsbury Toronto
I'm throwing on the Eddie Belfour jersey tonight and the power of the eagle will enter Reimer's body.

Shutout - leafs win 4-0

Just pray it's not the Crazy Eddie.
belfour.jpg

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Need to improve the Pp. ridiculous in the past games. We Should be able to capitilize on key opportunites if we want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad