Leafs have 10 players with 40pts or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
it's relevant when leafs fans spit out bs about their team and make a thread on the main boards that other teams have accomplished as well

and then some when a poster calls out fake news about the jets

perhaps you could be talking about this on the leafs boards that's for leafs fans?
Hey, if the mods didn't think this thread was appropriate enough for the main boards it would've been moved. Are you trying to play mod here?

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
so you just like arguing for the sake of arguing or are you gonna acknowledge the question?

do you think injuries woudlve effected the leafs standings last year?
Not at all. Unless we lost Zach Hyman. I'm not sure we can overcome that.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Do you think though that fans of other teams bring out this behaviour?

It’s absolutely does but it’s not we’re blameless either. People get mad about what’s said about a player they like so they retaliate and trash a player the other person likes and then make more people mad about a player that they like.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, if the mods didn't think this thread was appropriate enough for the main boards it would've been moved. Are you trying to play mod here?

I guess you don't see the irony. not my problem

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
so you just like arguing for the sake of arguing or are you gonna acknowledge the question?

do you think injuries woudlve effected the leafs standings last year?

Apparently, from this and other threads, I learned that injuries: did affect Matthews in not hitting 40 goals this year... But also aren't an important factor for other non-Leafs players reaching 40 points.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nor the "No one got 70" argument.

Yeah it's not a big deal either. Nashville is Cup favorite without a 70 point player (Forsberg probably hits it with a full season), plus Matthews would have been over 80 points in a full season.

Reactions: bionic

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
it's relevant when leafs fans spit out bs about their team and make a thread on the main boards that other teams have accomplished as well

and then some when a poster calls out fake news about the jets

perhaps you could be talking about this on the leafs boards that's for leafs fans?

you seem very agitated. why does another teams success trigger you so badly?

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Not at all. Unless we lost Zach Hyman. I'm not sure we can overcome that.

now you're just talking nonsense. if you wanna be recognize has someone who can't think rationally. you're doing a good job.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
... in relation to what everyone else achieved... Otherwise, OP wouldn't have mentioned that the nearest one had only 7...

That’s more for context then anything, had the Wild achieved this feat and it had been worded the exact same way do you honestly think there would be people trying to demean the achievement?

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
now you're just talking nonsense. if you wanna be recognize has someone who can't think rationally. you're doing a good job.
I'm trying to get on your level. Too bad you can't appreciate Hyman for who he is.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
you seem very agitated. why does another teams success trigger you so badly?

it doesn't ? the jets are 2nd in the league? why would I be upset?

all I'm doing is calling bs..dont mean I'm triggered.

you can call bs without being emotionally effected by it. guess you don't know that

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Because Harold Ballard and The Ontario Teachers Pension Plan were evil and greedy beancounters that cared more about profits than they did about icing a great team.

Hmmm...I recall the Leafs being one of the highest spending teams under the Teachers' ownership tenure in the pre-cap days. Pretty sure they were second only to the Rangers for several years. Dysfunctional, sure but I wouldn't call them greedy beancounters. Nothing makes more money than a winning hockey team.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017

you can call bs without being emotionally effected by it. guess you don't know that
There's a lot of bs in this world. I hope you brought lots of snacks and refreshments.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I'm trying to get on your level. Too bad you can't appreciate Hyman for who he is.

apparently he's a terrible player and I see him being criticized the most by leafs fans on the main boards

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

maybe you should take a break. you're clearly angered.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Hmmm...I recall the Leafs being one of the highest spending teams under the Teachers' ownership tenure in the pre-cap days. Pretty sure they were second only to the Rangers for several years. Dysfunctional, sure but I wouldn't call them greedy beancounters. Nothing makes more money than a winning hockey team.

It does when they won’t let you rebuild properly and are always chasing playoff revenue.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
They were always top 10 which is not bad, but with their revebue they should have been #1 or 2.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
apparently he's a terrible player and I see him being criticized the most by leafs fans on the main boards
You know how it is. People like flash and dash. I myself am a meat and potatoes kinda guy. Hyman is what makes the Leafs go. He's like Blake Wheeler with 50% more heart and effort and 100% less skill.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
There's a lot of bs in this world. I hope you brought lots of snacks and refreshments.

nah. I don't call out all bs.
but you leafs sure know how to isolate yourselves from every other fan base. keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad